Windows 10: How To Undo Custom Display Sizing From 500%

Discus and support How To Undo Custom Display Sizing From 500% in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I increased my screen to 500% and now I can't take it back, I can't see anything[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MacVilakazi, Dec 29, 2019.

1. How To Undo Custom Display Sizing From 500%

I increased my screen to 500% and now I can't take it back, I can't see anythingHow To Undo Custom Display Sizing From 500% [​IMG]

:)

MacVilakazi, Dec 29, 2019
  2. Yuddh K. Win User

How To Undo Custom Display Sizing From 500%

Hello. I accidentally adjusted the display size up to 500% in Personalization, Settings. Now I cannot undo this action. I cannot tab anything because it is too large.

Here are some information about my device:

-Windows 10 Home Single Language

-Dell laptop

These are the methods that I have tried so far:

-I turned on Safe Mode by clicking Shift+Restart, but that did not work. The display is still large.

-I clicked on the Troubleshoot button, and I resetted the PC. After a long reinstallation of Windows, I checked the display again, but it is still too big.

-I clicked on System Restore, but that did not work.

-I clicked on UEFI Firmware Settings, but that made no changes.

-I clicked on Startup Settings, but that did not work either.

I have tried many methods but all of them failed. I really have no choice. Please help me. I really appreciate it.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum
    category.***

Yuddh K., Dec 29, 2019
  3. How To Undo Custom Display Sizing From 500%

Hi,

There are different methods that can be used to personalize and change the display settings in your Windows 10 computer. This includes using the built in applications in Windows 10 or using third party applications to change the display settings. For us
    to resolve your concern with the display size, kindly answer the questions below:

• Since you mentioned that you were able to access safe mode, did you attempt to change the display settings before reverting back to normal mode?
    • Would you be able to provide a screenshot or picture of your current desktop so we can verify what exactly you are seeing?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 do you have installed in your computer?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Yuddh K. Win User

Thanks for helping me. However, the reason why I didn't reply to you all at first place was because the issue was already fixed. Here is how it was done:

• I was able to open Display Settings by using RUN.
    • After that, I just used a mouse to find Scale and Layout by pressing the down-arrow key a few times until I saw it.
    • Then, I signed out and exited scaling customization.
    The problem is solved, and through basic method. I have tried to use various advanced methods, but all of them didn't work. I contacted Microsoft and they told me to buy Advanced Tool. I also ended up resetting my PC, and all of my installed apps were gone,
    including Office 365. Now, everything is back to normal. I really appreciate your help. Even though I did not follow some of your suggestions, I personally think that these might be useful in the future.

Yuddh K., Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

1. How To Undo Custom Display Sizing From 500% - Similar Threads - Undo Custom Display

2. Accidentally changed display into 500 size need back to change to custom size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally changed display into 500 size need back to change to custom size: Hello I accidentally changed my display into 500 size. Now my screen looks big and I can’t able to change anything or to navigate I need help to change my screen into custom size. Win+i also didn’t navigate me to settings. I can’t able to open setting to change into custom...
  3. Accidentally changed display into 500 size need back to change to custom size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally changed display into 500 size need back to change to custom size: Hello I accidentally changed my display into 500 size. Now my screen looks big and I can’t able to change anything or to navigate I need help to change my screen into custom size. Win+i also didn’t navigate me to settings. I can’t able to open setting to change into custom...
  4. How can I fix the Display Size on my Laptop if the Display Size is 500% and the Resolution...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix the Display Size on my Laptop if the Display Size is 500% and the Resolution...: I was messing around with my Laptop and set my resolution to 800x600 which didn't impact my computer that much but I didn't realise that setting my Display to 500% would just make my laptop unusable, I tried many tutorials and different methods and they didn't work, Please...
  5. How can I fix the Display Size on my Laptop if the Display Size is 500% and the Resolution...

How can I fix the Display Size on my Laptop if the Display Size is 500% and the Resolution...: I was messing around with my Laptop and set my resolution to 800x600 which didn't impact my computer that much but I didn't realise that setting my Display to 500% would just make my laptop unusable, I tried many tutorials and different methods and they didn't work, Please...
  6. Undo remove display from desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo remove display from desktop: I am using a virtual machine to connect to my client's network via Citrix. I have accidentally removed the only display using the "Remove display from desktop" option from the settings and now I am unable to access my VM. I have tried restarting the virtual machine but that...
  7. Undo remove display from desktop

Undo remove display from desktop: I am using a virtual machine to connect to my client's network via Citrix. I have accidentally removed the only display using the "Remove display from desktop" option from the settings and now I am unable to access my VM. I have tried restarting the virtual machine but that...
  8. Undo remove display from desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. UNDO DISPLAY SCALING SET TO 500% https://youtu.be/o7bLsX3MH3o

UNDO DISPLAY SCALING SET TO 500% https://youtu.be/o7bLsX3MH3o: https://youtu.be/o7bLsX3MH3o https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undo-display-scaling-set-to-500/12b271c7-40b4-4229-97fb-858a41ea1d7c
  10. Undo Custom Display Sizing From 500% FIX CUSTOM DISPLAY SET TO 500%

Undo Custom Display Sizing From 500% FIX CUSTOM DISPLAY SET TO 500%: Undo Custom Display Sizing From 500% I'm just wanted to share some useful way to fix this kind of problem and also ask support to my channel I created a useful video to give step by step solution to this and I thank you here is the link click here...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to understand custom display sizes from 500%

2. 500% by printing size

3. How To Undo Custom Display Size From 500%