Windows 10: How to unenroll Microsoft Surface from SEMM

Discus and support How to unenroll Microsoft Surface from SEMM in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Surface helps you leverage the latest technologies – but sometimes this very feature becomes a problem. For example, when a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 19, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to unenroll Microsoft Surface from SEMM

How to unenroll Microsoft Surface from SEMM Confirm-certificate-password-100x100.png
    How to unenroll Microsoft Surface from SEMM Confirm-certificate-password-150x134.png Microsoft Surface helps you leverage the latest technologies – but sometimes this very feature becomes a problem. For example, when a Surface device is enrolled in Surface Enterprise Management Mode (SEMM), it prevents any unauthorized changes to Surface UEFI settings. [...]

This post How to unenroll Microsoft Surface from SEMM is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Microsoft launches Surface Computing

The launch of Microsoft Surface marks the beginning of a new technology category and a user-interface revolution. Surface, Microsoft’s first surface computer, provides effortless interaction with digital content through natural hand gestures, touch and physical objects. Surface computing breaks down traditional barriers between people and technology, changing the way people interact with all kinds of everyday information — from photos to maps to menus.

Key features demonstrated in the videos included:
    • Multi-touch ability.
    • Recognition and syncing of wireless devices by placing on touch panel
    • Ability to identify non-digital devices, such as a drink glass, based on shape.
    • Hand gesture system to further interact with the touch panel.
    • New, non-windows based interface.
    The videos really speak for themselves. According to the website, Surface technology will be
    available in Winter 2007.

Source: Microsoft Surface

wazzledoozle, Aug 19, 2019
  4. How to unenroll Microsoft Surface from SEMM

Microsoft Surface Mouse

Hi Monica,

Issues with using Microsoft Surface mouse are usually occurring due to software and hardware issues. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot problems with your Bluetooth mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

How to unenroll Microsoft Surface from SEMM

1. How to unenroll Microsoft Surface from SEMM - Similar Threads - unenroll Microsoft Surface

2. Turn on secure boot with SEMM for Surfaces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn on secure boot with SEMM for Surfaces: Hi all,is it possible to turn the secure boot on using the SEMM? We have 100 surfaces that are not compliant and we want to make the surfaces compliant. The devices are registred manuallyimported from a csv and we can not use DFCI. What can we do?K...
  3. Turn on secure boot with SEMM for Surfaces

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn on secure boot with SEMM for Surfaces: Hi all,is it possible to turn the secure boot on using the SEMM? We have 100 surfaces that are not compliant and we want to make the surfaces compliant. The devices are registred manuallyimported from a csv and we can not use DFCI. What can we do?K...
  4. Turn on secure boot with SEMM for Surfaces

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Unenrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Unenrolling: Hi,I've searched far and wide for the solution to this but no matter what I've tried to far, I keep opening up to see the OS Name is STILL Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview, and it says Windows 11 Home Insider Preview. Evaluation copy. Build...
  6. Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Unenrolling

Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Unenrolling: Hi,I've searched far and wide for the solution to this but no matter what I've tried to far, I keep opening up to see the OS Name is STILL Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview, and it says Windows 11 Home Insider Preview. Evaluation copy. Build...
  7. it wont let me unenroll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it wont let me unenroll: i went in to the insider program and i want to leave but the option is greyed and I don't want to do a clean install I'm in beta and want to get out of insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-unenroll/9a98142b-1c0f-49e7-9280-2c1833225e10
  8. it wont let me unenroll

it wont let me unenroll: i went in to the insider program and i want to leave but the option is greyed and I don't want to do a clean install I'm in beta and want to get out of insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-unenroll/9a98142b-1c0f-49e7-9280-2c1833225e10
  9. How to connect a Surface pen to my Microsoft Surface Go

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to connect a Surface pen to my Microsoft Surface Go: I have a pen for my Microsoft surface go and on the box it says that its compatible with my surface go but it doesn't have any instructions on how to connect it. On the side the box says Skymirror and there is no top button or light on the stylus to let me connect it or to...
  10. How to unlock Microsoft surface

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to unlock Microsoft surface: I had reset my pc today morning. I forgot my pin, answers for security questions and everything. I didn't even set recover drive. Im unable to unlock my pc. What to do now?...