Windows 10: How to 'unforget' wifi networks

Discus and support How to 'unforget' wifi networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently forgot most of the available wifi networks on my laptop. How do I get the laptop to recognize the networks again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chris1465, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Chris1465 Win User

How to 'unforget' wifi networks

I recently forgot most of the available wifi networks on my laptop. How do I get the laptop to recognize the networks again?

:)

Chris1465, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Marivel Man, Oct 5, 2019
  3. m3110w Win User
    Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Tim P. Win User

WiFi issue in the secured network?

Greetings hirababulogantha,

The following are troubleshooting steps I use myself whenever I get odd disconnects on any of my mobile devices that always seem to resolve this type of issue.

To turn Off/On Wifi

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Wifi off or on.

Remove a stored(known) network

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Off Wifi
    • Tap Advanced
    • Tap and hold on the university network then tap Delete.
    • Flick On Wifi
    • Tap the university network to connect to it again.
    Best Regards,

Tim P., Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

1. How to 'unforget' wifi networks - Similar Threads - 'unforget' wifi networks

2. How do i unforget my microphone input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i unforget my microphone input: A bit ago i was messing with my headphones in settings and i accidentally clicked forget on my headset on output now when ive tried to get it back but it doesn't show up even when using different cords and different mics is there any way to get it back or is the only way to...
  3. How do i unforget my microphone input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i unforget my microphone input: A bit ago i was messing with my headphones in settings and i accidentally clicked forget on my headset on output now when ive tried to get it back but it doesn't show up even when using different cords and different mics is there any way to get it back or is the only way to...
  4. How to remove a WiFi network ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a WiFi network ?: I have win10 64bit home edition fully up to dateI also have a Sagecom Fast F5364.T3 router. Some time ago I tried to connect this router with a Huawei router to potential use as an extender. Pls don't ask me why. During this process, I created another network name...
  5. How to remove a WiFi network ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove a WiFi network ?: I have win10 64bit home edition fully up to dateI also have a Sagecom Fast F5364.T3 router. Some time ago I tried to connect this router with a Huawei router to potential use as an extender. Pls don't ask me why. During this process, I created another network name...
  6. How to remove a WiFi network ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. how to unforget wired xbox elite controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to unforget wired xbox elite controller: I accidentally clicked forget device on my xbox elite controller in control panel. It was stupid but I didn't think much of it. Until I realized my controller wasn't being recognized. I unplugged my usb cord for the controller and replugged it in, and instead of vibrating and...
  8. Unforget a Wireless network

Unforget a Wireless network: How do I "unforget" a wireless connection in Windows 10. The network still shows up in Group policy profiles, but it is no longer in the list of available networks. (It is a hidden network, i.e. it does not broadcast its SSID)....
  9. How to hide wifi networks

How to hide wifi networks: Hi, When I click on wifi icon there are so many funny wifi names showing, some of my neighbors use these types of wifi names (Example: Ready to Mingle, Bathroom Cam 2, Close your bathroom curtains, Your Brain On Drugs) to shock me But I don't want to see their wifi names....
  10. How to connect to wifi network

How to connect to wifi network: I want to connect my computer to the wireless router without using an Ethernet cable. Please describe how I can do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-to-connect-to-wifi-network/20bc7ef9-889d-46b8-9479-e5c0592a24ba

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I unforget a wifi

2. how to unforget a wireless network windows 10

3. how to unforget wifi on windows 10

4. how to unforget a wireless connection in win 10