Windows 10: How to Ungroup Email

Discus and support How to Ungroup Email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; PLEASE tell me how to ungroup emails in Windows 10. The site says to select a mail "tab" from the top - I have no folders or tabs at the top Only a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LGM1_TN, Jul 30, 2019.

1. LGM1_TN Win User

How to Ungroup Email

PLEASE tell me how to ungroup emails in Windows 10. The site says to select a mail "tab" from the top - I have no folders or tabs at the top Only a settings button at the bottom and "options" is not an option! If I can't resolve this, someone is going to get hurt!!

:)

LGM1_TN, Jul 30, 2019

2. Ungrouping eMail in Window 10

I just was forced to update to Window 10. I cannot find the function to ungroup my email. It is very annoying. Windows 8.1 allowed for ungrouping and combining email. Does anyone know how this is accomplished in Windows 10? Thanks.

Robert W Stallings, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Ungroup email in Windows 10 Mail

This link does not have an answer to my question. Again, in Windows 10, how do you ungroup email? Before Windows 10, my email was organized chronologically, most recent email at the top. After the Windows 10 install, all email is grouped by conversation
    / topic. I hate that and it is not useful for me. In Windows 8 and 8.1, it was easy to ungroup email. How to do that in Windows 10. This is annoying.

New World Man, Jul 30, 2019
  4. How to Ungroup Email

Ungroup email in Windows 10 Mail

How do I ungroup email in Windows 10 mail? I need my email to be arranged chronologically, not by conversation.

New World Man, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

How to Ungroup Email

1. How to Ungroup Email - Similar Threads - Ungroup Email

2. Ungrouping Office files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ungrouping Office files: Office or Win 11 like to group all files together by type on the taskbar. But I'm trying to figure out how to have the Win 11 taskbar show an excel file, followed by a Word doc, then another Excel file, etc. Is it possible to force Win 11 to "ungroup" or whatever its called...
  3. Ungrouping Office files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ungrouping Office files: Office or Win 11 like to group all files together by type on the taskbar. But I'm trying to figure out how to have the Win 11 taskbar show an excel file, followed by a Word doc, then another Excel file, etc. Is it possible to force Win 11 to "ungroup" or whatever its called...
  4. Option to UNGROUP the buttons, but HIDE the labels in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Option to UNGROUP the buttons, but HIDE the labels in the taskbar: Hello everyone! So far, we don't have an option in the Windows 11 taskbar settings to UNGROUP the buttons, but HIDE the labels in the taskbar, only to ungroup AND show labels. I don't understand why Microsoft does this kind of thing. First, they remove something important,...
  5. Option to UNGROUP the buttons, but HIDE the labels in the taskbar

Option to UNGROUP the buttons, but HIDE the labels in the taskbar: Hello everyone! So far, we don't have an option in the Windows 11 taskbar settings to UNGROUP the buttons, but HIDE the labels in the taskbar, only to ungroup AND show labels. I don't understand why Microsoft does this kind of thing. First, they remove something important,...
  6. Is there any way to ungroup task bar items in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to ungroup task bar items in Windows 11?: Hi - Is there any way to ungroup task bar items in Windows 11? Why would the functionality even be taken away? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-ungroup-task-bar-items-in/2f91eb09-148d-43bd-926c-14adf1e6296a
  7. Is there any way to ungroup task bar items in Windows 11?

Is there any way to ungroup task bar items in Windows 11?: Hi - Is there any way to ungroup task bar items in Windows 11? Why would the functionality even be taken away? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-ungroup-task-bar-items-in/2f91eb09-148d-43bd-926c-14adf1e6296a
  8. Taskbar apps don't group/ungroup

Taskbar apps don't group/ungroup: Hi, this is Windows 11 22H2 22621.2715.The taskbar settings for grouping/ungrouping icons don't work. I checked another computer with identical Win version and all the taskbar settings are working there. So it must be something wrong with my computer, ignoring the settings...
  9. Taskbar apps don't group/ungroup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar apps don't group/ungroup: Hi, this is Windows 11 22H2 22621.2715.The taskbar settings for grouping/ungrouping icons don't work. I checked another computer with identical Win version and all the taskbar settings are working there. So it must be something wrong with my computer, ignoring the settings...
  10. How to ungroup icons on the taskbar in Windows 11?

How to ungroup icons on the taskbar in Windows 11?: When I open multiple Word documents it gets stacked under 1 icon on the Windows taskbar. This is very annoying and a waste of my time. When I want to swich between documents I first have to click on the stack and then click the doc I want. So, I want to ungroup the icons and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ungroup specific email thread

2. how to ungroup emails windows 10

3. windows 10 how to ungroup email

4. how to ungroup emails in windows 10