Windows 10: How to unhide the USER folder in Windows 10

Discus and support How to unhide the USER folder in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to import my favorites from Internet Explorer but when I check the file path it's under the hidden folder, and my user account is hidden as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Issa_1507, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Issa_1507 Win User

How to unhide the USER folder in Windows 10

I want to import my favorites from Internet Explorer but when I check the file path it's under the hidden folder, and my user account is hidden as well. How can I fix it?

:)

Issa_1507, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Unable To Unhide Hidden Folders

solved

They were marked as system files by virus so i wasnt able to see.. i enabled to view system files in options then i can see folder but yet cant unhide.

i googled and found solution.

I tried attrib -s -h folder name & it worked for that folder. Then I tried attrib -s -h /s /d which did all the folders, sub-folders in a single go.

freebird_9924, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Tryx3 Win User

How do i unhide a windows 10 hidden user account

Chris,

If all you did was hide a folder [in File explorer] then all you have to do is unhide that folder. Judging by your description, you have not changed your user account itself i.e. it is a folder that is hidden not the user account.

• Open File explorer,
    • in the upper-right, click on the dropdown arrow if necessary so that the ribbon is visible,
    • click on the View menu,
    • set the checkbox for Hidden items,
    • navigate to the folder concerned & clear its hidden property,
    • [optionally] clear the checkbox for Hidden items.

Denis

Tryx3, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

1. How to unhide the USER folder in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - unhide USER folder

2. how to unhide a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to unhide a file: my documents folder decided to become hidden for no aparent reason and its been causing lots of issues. now i finaly found my way into its propertys and the hidden box is checked and faded so i cant actualy un check it. any help is realy apreciated...
  3. how to unhide a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to unhide a file: my documents folder decided to become hidden for no aparent reason and its been causing lots of issues. now i finaly found my way into its propertys and the hidden box is checked and faded so i cant actualy un check it. any help is realy apreciated...
  4. Unhide admin user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhide admin user: I want to unhide Windows Admin account, how can I do that ? as other users I have are kiosk so no access to registry how to show admin mode or able to enter username. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unhide-admin-user/efb37918-173a-4de1-9ce2-8d7ed20cf9ec
  5. Unhide admin user

Unhide admin user: I want to unhide Windows Admin account, how can I do that ? as other users I have are kiosk so no access to registry how to show admin mode or able to enter username. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unhide-admin-user/efb37918-173a-4de1-9ce2-8d7ed20cf9ec
  6. Unhide admin user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Unhide user account windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhide user account windows 11: I want to unhide an admin user login on windows 11 pro.When I setup windows 11 the user account is administrator.I set up another user with just standard permissions, because I don't want the other user to be able to access all parts of Win 11.If I use group policy editor to...
  8. Unhide user account windows 11

Unhide user account windows 11: I want to unhide an admin user login on windows 11 pro.When I setup windows 11 the user account is administrator.I set up another user with just standard permissions, because I don't want the other user to be able to access all parts of Win 11.If I use group policy editor to...
  9. To Hide or Unhide Folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    To Hide or Unhide Folders: In my user folder (ex: C:\Users\...) there are many .xxxx files from various programs I've installed. It would be nice to actually use my user folder, but with so many different program files the folder becomes a bit of a mess. I can easily make a folder and its contents...
  10. Cannot unhide hidden user account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot unhide hidden user account.: I recently lent my gaming pc to my friend who was notorious for messing around with other people and their things. In preparation for this, i created a new profile for them to use and then i hid my user account using the registry. Now that i have my machine back, i cannot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to unhide folders

2. net user administrator /active:yes

3. unhide folders windows 10

4. unhide user folder windows 10,
  5. remove account windows 10,
  6. remove users in windows 10,
  7. how to unhide the user folder,
  8. where is my users folder in windows 10,
  9. remove user from windows 10,
  10. how to unhide files,
  11. remove a user from windows 10,