Windows 10: How to uninstall 5kplayer?

Discus and support How to uninstall 5kplayer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I want to uninstall 5kplayer is taking over the whole PC it was in the taskbar I stopped it for some reason many media app don't run even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gremar, Apr 29, 2019.

1. gremar Win User

How to uninstall 5kplayer?

Hello I want to uninstall 5kplayer is taking over the whole PC it was in the taskbar
    I stopped it for some reason many media app don't run even YouTube.
    I used revo uninstaller pro to remove it but is not listed.
    Any idea how to get rid of it?
    thank you

:)

gremar, Apr 29, 2019

2. I can't uninstall the program "5kplayer"

Tutorial on Uninstalling 5KPlayer from Windows, as the official site notified.

Step 1: Right click 5KPlayer and click Exit.

Step 2: Click the Start icon
    How to uninstall 5kplayer? unintall-quicktime-for-windows2.jpg

Step 3: Click on the Control Panel from there.

Step 4: Go to Programs and then click Programs and Features to find 5KPlayer, if you can't find it, just type "5KPlayer" on the searching box and you will be able to see it.

Step 5: Right click 5KPlayer and an "Uninstall" command will pop up, just click to uninstall 5KPlayer from your Windows PC. And then just follow the instructions – keep clicking "Yes".

Note: Sometimes when you uninstall 5KPlayer, the will be pop ups saying "uninstall has detected that 5kplayer is currently running", which means you have to quite 5KPlayer from the task manager before
    you uninstall the program.

You're not done yet, now this is what you have to do if you want to uninstall 5KPlayer completely.

Step 1: Type "%appdata%" in your search box on Windows, and click search.

Step 2: Click Roam file to enter all the App files on your Windows PC.

Step 3: Find the folder named 5kplayer and then go into it to clear all the files and data. Now you can say you have uninstalled 5KPlayer for good.

Just simple and common steps, uninstalling 5KPlayer for Windows is easier than uninstalling from Mac, because 5KPlayer is completely removed already when you uninstalled it from Windows.

PeterPeng3, Apr 29, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    I can't uninstall the program "5kplayer"

Hi Hunt

Open Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc)

On the Processes tab, find any process associated with the 5KPlayer and End Task on those

Then try uninstalling the 5KPlayer again

If that does not successfully uninstall:

Open File Explorer

Check in C:\Program Files and C:\Program FIles (x86) for the 5KPlayer folder

Delete that folder when you find it

Then go back into the old Control Panel - Programs and Features and try uninstalling the 5KPlayer again . . .

DaveM121, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Time Lady Win User

I can't uninstall the program "5kplayer"

The free version of Revo does not uninstall apps downloaded from the Microsoft store so you’d have to trial the pro version to use that software.

First try opening task manager & see if 5Kplayer is listed as running, if so right click on it & choose end, then try uninstalling it.

Or restart the pc & then try uninstalling it, thirdly try uninstalling it within safe mode.

Time Lady, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

1. How to uninstall 5kplayer? - Similar Threads - uninstall 5kplayer

2. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  3. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  4. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  5. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  6. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  9. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  10. I can't uninstall the program "5kplayer"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't uninstall the program "5kplayer": I downloaded an app called 5kplayer. It was garbage, but now it won't uninstall. I keep getting the message "5kplayer is running. Please exit and try again" but it isn't running. Any ideas ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant uninstall 5kplayer windows 10

2. how to uninstall 5kplayer windows 10