Windows 10: How to Uninstall a Driver From WinRE Command Prompt?

Discus and support How to Uninstall a Driver From WinRE Command Prompt? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. For the entirety of this last week I have been experiencing great difficulty with my computer, leading to BSODs. To fix this, I had gotten a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Forsaké, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Forsaké Win User

How to Uninstall a Driver From WinRE Command Prompt?

Hello. For the entirety of this last week I have been experiencing great difficulty with my computer, leading to BSODs. To fix this, I had gotten a new SSD, as I thought it was a Windows update that killed my old HDD. I have already initialized the SSD, installed Windows10, and I was installing drivers on the system for my peripherals. I have a ASUS WLAN PCE-68 5GHz WiFi adapter that I knew also needed a driver installed, so I went through the process of installing it from the official ASUS site, and all of a sudden I experienced a sudden BSOD. The very same BSOD I have been experiencing all w

:)

Forsaké, Jan 23, 2023
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jan 23, 2023
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How to Uninstall a Driver From WinRE Command Prompt? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 23, 2023
  4. Bree Win User

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Thema:

1. How to Uninstall a Driver From WinRE Command Prompt? - Similar Threads - Uninstall Driver WinRE

2. How to delete SynTp.sys Driver from Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete SynTp.sys Driver from Command Prompt: As stated in the question, I simply need to delete SynTp.sys. For a while now, I have been having problem with BSOD's coming from this driver. I have a windows 11 laptop, and I use it as a pc, so I close the lid and attach a moniter and mouse/keyboard. As such, I dont care...
  3. How to delete SynTp.sys Driver from Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete SynTp.sys Driver from Command Prompt: As stated in the question, I simply need to delete SynTp.sys. For a while now, I have been having problem with BSOD's coming from this driver. I have a windows 11 laptop, and I use it as a pc, so I close the lid and attach a moniter and mouse/keyboard. As such, I dont care...
  4. How to uninstall an application from windows recovery command prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall an application from windows recovery command prompt?: Ive been using AMD's overclocking software Ryzen Master. After a failed attempt, my system now stuck in a boot loop.I can boot into the Recovery mode but NOT the Safe Mode. Also resetting bios does not work, because Ryzen Master always applies failed oc parameters upon...
  5. How to uninstall an application from windows recovery command prompt?

How to uninstall an application from windows recovery command prompt?: Ive been using AMD's overclocking software Ryzen Master. After a failed attempt, my system now stuck in a boot loop.I can boot into the Recovery mode but NOT the Safe Mode. Also resetting bios does not work, because Ryzen Master always applies failed oc parameters upon...
  6. Command Prompt in WinRE does not open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Command Prompt in WinRE does not open: I am attempting to open the Command Prompt in Advanced Options when I restart my PC in the Windows Recovery Environment. However, whenever I click the Command Prompt option, it cycles HDMI, DP, etc., then my monitor says no signal, resulting in a black screen that I have to...
  7. Command Prompt in WinRE does not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt in WinRE does not open: I am attempting to open the Command Prompt in Advanced Options when I restart my PC in the Windows Recovery Environment. However, whenever I click the Command Prompt option, it cycles HDMI, DP, etc., then my monitor says no signal, resulting in a black screen that I have to...
  8. Command Prompt in WinRE does not open

9. How to Uninstall a Driver From WinRE Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Uninstall a Driver From WinRE Command Prompt?: Hello. For the entirety of this last week I have been experiencing great difficulty with my computer, leading to BSODs. To fix this, I had gotten a new SSD, as I thought it was a Windows update that killed my old HDD. I have already initialized the SSD, installed Windows10,...
  10. How to Uninstall a Driver From WinRE Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Uninstall a Driver From WinRE Command Prompt?: Hello. For the entirety of this last week I have been experiencing great difficulty with my computer, leading to BSODs. To fix this, I had gotten a new SSD, as I thought it was a Windows update that killed my old HDD. I have already initialized the SSD, installed Windows10,...