Windows 10: How to uninstall a program that seems to have an element to prevent uninstall

Discus and support How to uninstall a program that seems to have an element to prevent uninstall in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I try to uninstall the program I get a message saying cannot as a program is installing. Seems to be something in bedded in the program.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RTA1331, Sep 7, 2019.

1. RTA1331 Win User

How to uninstall a program that seems to have an element to prevent uninstall

Every time I try to uninstall the program I get a message saying cannot as a program is installing. Seems to be something in bedded in the program.

:)

RTA1331, Sep 7, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How to uninstall a program that seems to have an element to prevent uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Sep 7, 2019
  4. waspman3 Win User

Uninstalling Difficult Programs

AVG 8.0 and some other items Id like off my computer.Is there a good uninstaller out there somewhere?Ive tried to uninstall from my control panel and even through Hijack this and no luck?Thought it wouldnt be a problem but is turning out to be a challenge.Any suggestions would be of great help?Thanks!!!

waspman3, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

1. How to uninstall a program that seems to have an element to prevent uninstall - Similar Threads - uninstall program seems

2. UNinstall program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNinstall program: Cant uninstall my net bean 8.1 program screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-program/7bbd4db6-b375-4480-943b-c057b0192719
  3. Program Uninstall

Program Uninstall: Hello,I have installed a program, but as I was uninstalling it, it opened the app. Due to this, I used Ashampoo Uninstaller 12 to uninstall it. The app was uninstalled, but in the control panel's "uninstall a program" tab, the app was still showing. Image below :-...
  4. UNINSTALLING PROGRAM THAT CANNOT UNINSTALL-

in Windows 10 Customization
    UNINSTALLING PROGRAM THAT CANNOT UNINSTALL-: I want to uninstall filmora video editor from my laptop but i am getting this 'File C:\Program Files x86\iSkysoft\Filmora Video Editor\unins000.dat does not exist. cannot uninstall.PLEASE HELP...
  5. how to uninstall program that will not uninstall

how to uninstall program that will not uninstall: how to uninstall program when uninstall does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-program-that-will-not-uninstall/d5c42751-2d54-40ca-bcc8-ef54c3ee747b
  6. Ghost user preventing uninstall of programs

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Ghost user preventing uninstall of programs: Recently bought this computer second-hand, happy with it otherwise but there's something peculiar going on with the user accounts. - When uninstalling programs I get a warning that "there are other users logged in" so the program won't uninstall correctly. - My account...
  7. HOW TO UNINSTALL THE PROGRAM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOW TO UNINSTALL THE PROGRAM: can anyone help me to unistall this app as by normal method its not possible [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-the-program/0f0058bf-4e55-47a2-9628-d91e3dad4ccc
  8. Program will not uninstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Program will not uninstall: I have found the program Carbonite (a cloud backup app) really slows down my computer. Yet when I attempt to uninstall it, nothing happens. I have tried the uninstall in settings as well as control panel. The program is occupying disc space yet I cannot open it. I am...
  9. Uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstall a program: How do I delete an old printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-a-program/290ecc1f-4d57-4907-8150-c5a1c625f4bf
  10. how to uninstall a program that wont uninstall in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to uninstall a program that wont uninstall in windows 10: how to uninstall a program that wont uninstall in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-a-program-that-wont-uninstall-in/e72441fe-d5b2-4db0-88a1-541cbc45105e