Windows 10: How to uninstall an app that cant be found

Discus and support How to uninstall an app that cant be found in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i was running windows upgrade this message a message was displayed to remove an app. I searched everywhere and i cant find that app. Please let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kokila_342, Mar 24, 2023.

1. How to uninstall an app that cant be found

When i was running windows upgrade this message a message was displayed to remove an app. I searched everywhere and i cant find that app. Please let me know if there any way to uninstall that app.

:)

Kokila_342, Mar 24, 2023

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How to uninstall an app that cant be found :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 24, 2023
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    how to uninstall Apps

Hi,

About your concern, you can uninstall apps by following the steps bellow:

• From your home screen, swipe left to go to apps list.
    • Look for the apps that you want to uninstall.
    • Press and hold the app then tap uninstall.
    Please note that built in apps can't be uninstalled or removed from the phone.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Arnie Est, Mar 24, 2023
  4. Mark Isi Win User

How to uninstall an app that cant be found

Unable to uninstall an app on Windows 10

Hello dayhiker4k,

First, I went ahead and moved this thread to the appropriate category, so no need to worry about that. Thanks for letting us know about this.

Regarding your concern, I have listed below the most basic steps on how to uninstall a program on Windows 10 via settings. Try it out and see if it helps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall. Some apps built into Windows can't be uninstalled.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

If the above step won't work, I suggest that you check with Webroot's support website for steps on how to completely uninstall their programs. Some anti-virus apps require certain permissions, or may have have different steps to perform in order to completely
    take it out of the system.

If you're still having trouble uninstalling the app, the last resort that I can share to you is to uninstall it using
    Command Prompt. Follow the steps provided by Ramesh.Kumar from
    this link and let us know the outcome.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

How to uninstall an app that cant be found

1. How to uninstall an app that cant be found - Similar Threads - uninstall app cant

2. how to uninstall a app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to uninstall a app?: troubleshooting in uninstall a epic online services, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-a-app/16c7086a-14e7-4b37-bd2a-154d276b84b5
  3. Apps cant be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps cant be found: I created a restore point and then I went back to it and now some off my apps cant be found, I click see in store but even microsoft store cant be found, it keeps closing down automatically as soon as it is clicked....
  4. Apps cant be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps cant be found: I created a restore point and then I went back to it and now some off my apps cant be found, I click see in store but even microsoft store cant be found, it keeps closing down automatically as soon as it is clicked....
  5. How to uninstall an app that cant be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall an app that cant be found: When i was running windows upgrade this message a message was displayed to remove an app. I searched everywhere and i cant find that app. Please let me know if there any way to uninstall that app....
  6. How to uninstall an app that cant be found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to uninstall an app that cant be found: When i was running windows upgrade this message a message was displayed to remove an app. I searched everywhere and i cant find that app. Please let me know if there any way to uninstall that app....
  7. App can’t be found to uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    App can’t be found to uninstall: Trying to uninstall amazon music from the laptop. Gone via settings and unstalling app and when i click its saying windows cant find app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-cant-be-found-to-uninstall/7f7064fb-c865-4a67-b85b-c58c0a040e27
  8. Cant uninstall this app, is it a virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant uninstall this app, is it a virus?: There's this app that is on my computer and oI not know what it is, so tried to uninstall it and it came back, so I tried again, and it came back. It's called "Cloudpaging Player." Should I worry about this? Is it a virus? submitted by /u/ItsYourBoiMarc420 [link]...
  9. what is this app. i cant uninstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this app. i cant uninstall: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ViktorZackeryMaddox [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8wfve/what_is_this_app_i_cant_uninstall/
  10. cant uninstall preloaded app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant uninstall preloaded app: im trying to remove Bing from my PC, I cant locate the app to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-preloaded-app/744e1ff3-f945-4ddb-9169-6e5110f8e115