Windows 10: How to uninstall an unknown program from Windows 10 whose option in the setting is greyed...

Discus and support How to uninstall an unknown program from Windows 10 whose option in the setting is greyed... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have also tried checking the directory files but couldn't find any such file. I have never installed anything from the unknown sources.I did try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Venkatesh_M, Nov 30, 2022.

1. How to uninstall an unknown program from Windows 10 whose option in the setting is greyed...

I have also tried checking the directory files but couldn't find any such file. I have never installed anything from the unknown sources.I did try to uninstall but couldn't do so greatly appreciate quick responses.Thank you

:)

Venkatesh_M, Nov 30, 2022

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How to uninstall an unknown program from Windows 10 whose option in the setting is greyed... :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 30, 2022
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 30, 2022
  4. How to uninstall an unknown program from Windows 10 whose option in the setting is greyed...

Trouble uninstalling a program in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I’m sorry to know that you are unable to uninstall a program in Windows 10. I will be happy to assist you with this.

I suggest you to try uninstalling the program from safe mode.

Follow the steps below to go to safe mode:

To enter Safe Mode in Windows 10:

Restart your PC.

Press Shift + F8 before the Windows logo appears.

Click Advanced Repair Options.

Click Troubleshoot.

Click Advanced Options.

Click Windows Startup Settings.

Click Restart.

You then see a list where you can choose Safe Mode.

Delete the program by following the steps below:

1. Press "Windows" +
    "R".
    Type "appwiz.cpl" and press Enter.

2. Select the program and click on Uninstall and follow the instruction on the screen.

Please let us know, if you need any further help and we would be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vijaya Kumari 1, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

How to uninstall an unknown program from Windows 10 whose option in the setting is greyed...

1. How to uninstall an unknown program from Windows 10 whose option in the setting is greyed... - Similar Threads - uninstall unknown program

2. How to uninstall an unknown program from Windows 10 whose option in the setting is greyed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall an unknown program from Windows 10 whose option in the setting is greyed...: I have also tried checking the directory files but couldn't find any such file. I have never installed anything from the unknown sources.I did try to uninstall but couldn't do so greatly appreciate quick responses.Thank you...
  3. How to uninstall an unknown program from Windows 10 whose option in the setting is greyed...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to uninstall an unknown program from Windows 10 whose option in the setting is greyed...: I have also tried checking the directory files but couldn't find any such file. I have never installed anything from the unknown sources.I did try to uninstall but couldn't do so greatly appreciate quick responses.Thank you...
  4. Uninstall unknown app with uninstall button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall unknown app with uninstall button greyed out: Hi,I see some uknown app on my Apps & Features page Windows 11. I cannot find a way to uninstall it. Can anyone help me?Cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-unknown-app-with-uninstall-button-greyed/17be1d69-17cd-4f5c-95cf-1d3e5c74453d
  5. Uninstall unknown app with uninstall button greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall unknown app with uninstall button greyed out: Hi,I see some uknown app on my Apps & Features page Windows 11. I cannot find a way to uninstall it. Can anyone help me?Cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-unknown-app-with-uninstall-button-greyed/17be1d69-17cd-4f5c-95cf-1d3e5c74453d
  6. An unknown, mysterious program whose information I can’t find anywhere

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An unknown, mysterious program whose information I can’t find anywhere: While I was browsing through task manager I found a weird app called “MaplebarsuddenWD” which is run by a program called Ivory Air. I went to the program files and found the software named IvoryAir 32bit, by IvoryAirCorp. However, when I try to search it up on google nothing...
  7. An unknown, mysterious program whose information I can’t find anywhere

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An unknown, mysterious program whose information I can’t find anywhere: While I was browsing through task manager I found a weird app called “MaplebarsuddenWD” which is run by a program called Ivory Air. I went to the program files and found the software named IvoryAir 32bit, by IvoryAirCorp. However, when I tried to search it up on google...
  8. Uninstall button for app greyed out in Settings; How to uninstall such apps?

in Windows 10 News
    Uninstall button for app greyed out in Settings; How to uninstall such apps?: So, you want to delete an application but the “Uninstall” button for that app is greyed out. This is a fairly common thing, however, there is always another way around and in this article, we are going to discuss just that. Uninstall apps with greyed out Uninstall button If...
  9. How to uninstall program a program in windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to uninstall program a program in windows 10: My old printer program is still showing on my desktop. How do I uninstall it? Thanks Greg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-program-a-program-in-windows-10/9a288f01-e183-4ae3-a0c0-61fde449056a"
  10. how to uninstall a program that wont uninstall in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to uninstall a program that wont uninstall in windows 10: how to uninstall a program that wont uninstall in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-a-program-that-wont-uninstall-in/e72441fe-d5b2-4db0-88a1-541cbc45105e