Windows 10: How to uninstall and re-install MDAC on windows 10?

Discus and support How to uninstall and re-install MDAC on windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Receiving the error to check if MDAC 2.1 or later is properly installed--was advised to uninstall and reinstall --is there a tutorial on how to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BillWilliams70806, Aug 26, 2021.

1. How to uninstall and re-install MDAC on windows 10?

Receiving the error to check if MDAC 2.1 or later is properly installed--was advised to uninstall and reinstall --is there a tutorial on how to do so?thank youBillWilliams70806

:)

BillWilliams70806, Aug 26, 2021

2. MDAC installation on windows

Hi,

I am new to the community and would like to ask a question about Microsoft Data Access Components.

I am currently working on some software that requires a dll that's present as part of ADO package of MDAC (specifically msjro.dll). My question is whether or not it is safe to assume that the MDAC components will be installed on all Windows operating systems
    or is it my applications responsibility to ensure that the component is installed properly.

If it's not installed by default, how could I ensure that msjro.dll is reditributed appropriately?

can it be freely redistributed if necessary, I couldn't find an End User License Agreement for MDAC componenets

- Avanish

Avanish Rayankula, Aug 26, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 26, 2021
  4. How to uninstall and re-install MDAC on windows 10?

Ask for help for my MDAC problem after upgrade from Windows 10 Home OEM edition to Windows 10 Pro edition !!

After upgrading my windows 10 Home OEM edition to Windows 10 Pro version 1803, I have encountered that one of my application that running in 32 bit had the problem with the MDAC that did not have problem before the upgrade.

I keep on receiving message "The .NET Framework Data Providers require Microsoft Data Access Components(MDAC). Please install Microsoft Data Access Components(MDAC) version 2.6 or later". (my current MDAC is Windows DAC version 6.3.9600.16384)

I've tried installing with MDAC version 2.8 SP1 but still not solving the problem.
    Is there any suggestion to solve this issue ?

sugarray888, Aug 26, 2021
Thema:

How to uninstall and re-install MDAC on windows 10?

1. How to uninstall and re-install MDAC on windows 10? - Similar Threads - uninstall install MDAC

2. How to re-install Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-install Windows 10?: I want to get rid of the manfuc Windows 10 and install a clean Windows 10 from Windows.I re-installed Windows 10 from Windows media creation tool, yet when its on, I can still see the manaf trash pre-installed apps such as Disney and SKype app.I want a clean version....
  3. How to re-install Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re-install Windows 10?: I want to get rid of the manfuc Windows 10 and install a clean Windows 10 from Windows.I re-installed Windows 10 from Windows media creation tool, yet when its on, I can still see the manaf trash pre-installed apps such as Disney and SKype app.I want a clean version....
  4. How to re-install Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to re-install windows 10

How to re-install windows 10: How to re-install windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-re-install-windows-10/0e0f2a52-38f2-425e-a44d-c8c41fb41fe5
  6. MDAC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MDAC: Im a complete noob at computers i need help but when i run a program it keeps saying I need to install MDAC 2.6 or later, but i already did.. I went on to the microsoft and downloaded the MDAC 2.8 SP1 , nothing happened , this still comes out This is the details...
  7. Uninstall and Re-Install of iTunes on Windows 10

Uninstall and Re-Install of iTunes on Windows 10: I have had iTunes as a standalone program on my Windows 10 laptop for some years. Unfortunately it had malfunctioned so I used the Programs and Features to uninstall it. Having loaded the iTunes App from the Microsoft Store I am now receiving the message that the previous...
  8. Uninstall and re-install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall and re-install: I keep getting the following message when I boot up. The file 'C:Program Files x86\driver support\svc/install.log ... I guess I've got to uninstall that file and then reinstall it. Don't know how to and don't even know where to find the file......Help?......Mick...
  9. Windows uninstall and re-install

Windows uninstall and re-install: Hi, my daughter bought a lenovo 120S-11iap ideapad with only 32GB of eMMC memory. I have tried to upgrade the internal memory with an SSD hard drive but found that there is no M2 socket to connect it to, despite what it says in the Lenovo manual. I took this up with Lenovo...
  10. Re-Install after Uninstall

Re-Install after Uninstall: After installing Win 10 I found 2 apps that would not execute under Win 10. I uninstalled Win 10 using the provided re-install Win 7. I have solved the problem with the apps and I would like to re-install Win 10. How do I receive the invitation to install Win 10 again, or is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MDAC 2.0 Windows 10 problem