Windows 10: How to Uninstall Avast?

Discus and support How to Uninstall Avast? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can not uninstall avast free antivirus software [Original Title: unsalling]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mahmudshihab, Apr 30, 2019.

1. How to Uninstall Avast?

I can not uninstall avast free antivirus software

[Original Title: unsalling]

:)

mahmudshihab, Apr 30, 2019
  2. Sutado Win User

Uninstalled Avast to use Windows Defender, tells me to uninstall Avast...

So I had Avast on my computer as my anti-virus program, and was really annoyed at the pop-ups I'd constantly get, so I uninstalled it, and decided to use Windows Defender.

I tried to turn on real time protection, but it tells me uninstall Avast first....I not only uninstalled avast, but I deleted it's remnants from where it was kept in my hard drive.

Any suggestions on what I should do?

Thanks!

~

Sutado, Apr 30, 2019
  3. DBrambila Win User
    Uninstall Avast program

I thank you for prompt response. However, I follow your advice and try to use Avast uninstaller tool, they suggest to allow the tool to put the computer on safe mode. Its that a good thing to do?

DBrambila, Apr 30, 2019
  4. lbeck Win User

How to Uninstall Avast?

Significant problems while trying to uninstall McAfee and Avast

Thanks, Ken. Your suggestions worked. My primary problem was not running the Avast uninstall utility as administrator. Once I did that and uninstalled Avast I was able to uninstall McAfee and now everything appears to be working okay.

Thanks for your help!

lbeck, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

How to Uninstall Avast?

1. How to Uninstall Avast? - Similar Threads - Uninstall Avast

2. When I try to uninstall avast the feed back I get is to contact system administration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to uninstall avast the feed back I get is to contact system administration: I downloaded avast antivirus but when I try to uninstall it the feed back I get is to contact system administration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-uninstall-avast-the-feed-back-i-get/8aad16cc-6829-40f1-8d6e-e8d242061626
  3. When I try to uninstall avast the feed back I get is to contact system administration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to uninstall avast the feed back I get is to contact system administration: I downloaded avast antivirus but when I try to uninstall it the feed back I get is to contact system administration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-uninstall-avast-the-feed-back-i-get/8aad16cc-6829-40f1-8d6e-e8d242061626
  4. When I try to uninstall avast the feed back I get is to contact system administration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do i uninstall Avast free.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i uninstall Avast free.: Tried to download Avast Free, download stopped at 45% then tried to uninstall but would not, used Avast clear tool would not load. Number of programs now not working youtube videos, recovery and others. Had notification come up from Avast repair installation but then says...
  6. How do i uninstall Avast free.

How do i uninstall Avast free.: Tried to download Avast Free, download stopped at 45% then tried to uninstall but would not, used Avast clear tool would not load. Number of programs now not working youtube videos, recovery and others. Had notification come up from Avast repair installation but then says...
  7. how to uninstall Avast when avastui.exe is not available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to uninstall Avast when avastui.exe is not available?: hi, so uh, I tried uninstalling my version of Avast cuz I notice that Avast hasn't been opening when I clicked on the Avast shortcut, I tried to repair it, but it did nothing, I tried running a app in sandbox mode and guess what? I saw thisso, I tried running the prosses in...
  8. how to uninstall Avast when avastui.exe is not available?

how to uninstall Avast when avastui.exe is not available?: hi, so uh, I tried uninstalling my version of Avast cuz I notice that Avast hasn't been opening when I clicked on the Avast shortcut, I tried to repair it, but it did nothing, I tried running a app in sandbox mode and guess what? I saw thisso, I tried running the prosses in...
  9. windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products: windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products. Need biometrics back, need to reinstall biometrics. Need to reinstall Avast. Need computer to recognize that camera is working!...
  10. windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products: windows 10 Hello Face uninstalled along with biometrics and all Avast products. Need biometrics back, need to reinstall biometrics. Need to reinstall Avast. Need computer to recognize that camera is working!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update tells me uninstall avast but I cant find it

2. avast uninstall this app because it is not compatible with windows 10 installation