Windows 10: how to uninstall bing

Discus and support how to uninstall bing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to uninstall bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-bing/132eac2d-e0b0-40d9-8cc6-50c0c7bca397 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeorgeMac1, Jun 8, 2019.

1. how to uninstall bing

how to uninstall bing

:)

GeorgeMac1, Jun 8, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused how to uninstall bing :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Upgrade from Windows 7 won't uninstall Bing Bar

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if that helps:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to check if Bing search engine is available in programs and features in control panel. If it is available in control panel, then uninstall Bing and all related programs.

Uninstall, change or repair a program

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-8/uninstall-change-program

Method 2:

• Open the Windows Control Panel.

• Click on ‘Network and Internet’.

• Click ‘Internet Options’ in the pop-up ‘Network and Internet’ box.

• Click on ‘Programs’ tab.

• Click on the ‘Manage add-ons’ button which is in the ‘Manage add-ons’ section.

• Click on ‘Search Providers’ which is under ‘

Types’ in the ‘Manage Add-ons’ pop-up box.

• Right-click on ‘Bing’ where is listed under the ‘Name:’ column.

• Click on ‘Remove’ from the drop-down menu.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jun 8, 2019
  4. how to uninstall bing

Removing BING toolbar and BING start page from Windows 10 - (Internet Explorer 11? -10?)

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide the more information.

• What is the make and model of the tablet?

• A screenshot of the issue would be wonderful.
    Please visit: How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

For now let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

As per your information, be informed that Internet Explorer 11 is by default on Windows 10. You can also check the version by following the bellow steps.

• Open Internet Explorer and click on the gear option.
    • Now click on About Internet Explorer.
    For the issue with Bing toll bar, I would recommend you to uninstall the Bing toolbar from the Internet Explorer and check.

• Press Windows Key + X and select
      Control Panel

• Now click on Programs and Features and locate for
      Bing toolbar.
    • Right click on it and uninstall it.
    Step 2.

For the issue with webpage, I suggest you to set a different homepage and check.

• Open Internet Explorer and click on the gear option.

• Click on Internet option, now type a link or set a homepage in the box.
    • Click on Apply and OK.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

how to uninstall bing

1. how to uninstall bing - Similar Threads - uninstall bing

2. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  3. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  4. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do: I am using an old HP laptop running Windows 10. I have searched and tried everything I’ve found, I cannot get McAfee off my computer. It’s constantly running, taking up memory and disk space, and ending the task in task manager does nothing. My computer is already using...
  5. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  6. Cannot uninstall McAfee no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can not find bing desktop to uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can not find bing desktop to uninstall: It is normally in programs but it is not. I and running a HP Envy HP Desktop. Got Window 10 with Edge Coronium. I had it before did a restore having problems I try to download and it says it already in PC I can not find it know where * Moved from IE10/Win 8...
  9. how to uninstall Microsoft Bloatware, like: Bing, Maps, X-Box, People, Mail, Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to uninstall Microsoft Bloatware, like: Bing, Maps, X-Box, People, Mail, Internet Explorer: Some please tell me how to install the listed Microsoft Bloatware, without having to purchase another tool to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-microsoft-bloatware-like-bing/c93e5c0e-ae0e-4d5f-b0a4-a5619a2ab635
  10. How do I uninstall Bing search engine? It overrides GoogleChrome!!!

in Cortana
    How do I uninstall Bing search engine? It overrides GoogleChrome!!!: I need GoogleChrome to do business but since I updated to Windows 10 BING overrides every search engine but Edge I want BING to go away how do I uninstall it. Ive gone through every setting and cannot locate it. HELP!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bing search overrides google

2. bing overrides google