Windows 10: How to uninstall Calculator App on Windows 10

Discus and support How to uninstall Calculator App on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 ships with many useful apps like the Calculator app. However, we rarely use the ones for which we already have better... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 14, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to uninstall Calculator App on Windows 10

How to uninstall Calculator App on Windows 10 Uninstall-Calculator-via-PowerShell-100x100.png
    How to uninstall Calculator App on Windows 10 Uninstall-Calculator-via-PowerShell-150x72.png Windows 10 ships with many useful apps like the Calculator app. However, we rarely use the ones for which we already have better alternatives installed. Example, if you have a good Calculator app alternative installed, there’s no point in keeping [...]

This post How to uninstall Calculator App on Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 14, 2019

2. Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Calculator

Hi,

Some of the reasons why the calculator app will not work properly are: the program encountered a corrupted system files, virus and malware, and another application is conflicting with it.

We suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the calculator. In doing so, you will have a fresh copy of the application which will eliminate the issue. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Allow the application to make changes, Type in Powershell then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Add-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Restart the computer after the process and try accessing the menu of the calculator.
    Don't hesitate to provide your feedback.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. How to uninstall Calculator App on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall Calculator App

2. Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate.: Are these apps safe to uninstall: Calculator, Mail and calander, Power Automate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-apps-safe-to-uninstall-calculator-mail/ee424214-7e22-4dfd-a36d-daa9dd5c16ce
  3. calculator app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calculator app: Was the caculator app changed in size or any other way? It looks different and takes up the whole screen but in a different way.I don't see any way to resize it or move it one way or another? It goes up to the very edges of the frame/lid, can't see that well here.I want to...
  4. calculator app

calculator app: Was the caculator app changed in size or any other way? It looks different and takes up the whole screen but in a different way.I don't see any way to resize it or move it one way or another? It goes up to the very edges of the frame/lid, can't see that well here.I want to...
  5. The Windows Calculator App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows Calculator App: Is it possible to put a answer to a equation in scientific notation?For exampleTurning 3.45E24/Avogadro's number = 5.730897009.... into3.45E24/Avogadro's number = 5.73 x 10 to the power of xNote: I do understand the subtopic is money but there is no "Other" subtopic or...
  6. The Windows Calculator App

The Windows Calculator App: Is it possible to put a answer to a equation in scientific notation?For exampleTurning 3.45E24/Avogadro's number = 5.730897009.... into3.45E24/Avogadro's number = 5.73 x 10 to the power of xNote: I do understand the subtopic is money but there is no "Other" subtopic or...
  7. Uninstalled Calculator by mistake

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstalled Calculator by mistake: Hi Community. I had to uninstall MS Office and then reinstall which is now done and my email is now working. Whilst trying to decide what to uninstall, I have now lost my Calculator among other tools. Can I reinstall them somehow? Thanks for your help....
  8. How to uninstall Tips App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Tips App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft offers a Get Started or Tips app which helps a new Windows user become aware of the operating system, and its features. However, this app is of no use for veteran users, and even if you uninstall, it doesn’t [...] This post How to uninstall Tips...
  9. How to uninstall Skype App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Skype App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Skype is Microsoft’s in-house communication tool, which is used for voice calls, video calls, messaging, sharing screen, and at many other places. While it is still in Enterprise where Microsoft products have a significant presence, it is not popular among...
  10. Windows 10 Calculator App not opening

Windows 10 Calculator App not opening: For some reason in windows 10 I can't seem to get my Calculator to open up... I click on the icon and a quick flash happens on the screen and then nothing. Appreciate any help. 67268

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uninstall calculator app on window 10