Windows 10: How to Uninstall Completely softwares

Discus and support How to Uninstall Completely softwares in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I use Your Uninstaller software but I still find some folders of uninstalled softwares in AppData/Local. For example, Marmoset Toolbag3,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sinmaze, Jun 25, 2020.

1. How to Uninstall Completely softwares

/u/sinmaze, Jun 25, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User

how to completely uninstall a software

Revo uninstaller as suggested to you is more than adequate.

A month or so ago, I decided to uninstall Chrome. It refused to uninstall using Programs and Features method.
    I used Revo and not only it uninstalled promptly , it also asked if I wanted to remove everything from the registry.
    I consented and it showed me where they were in the registry with BOLD prints, and I removed all the remnants left in the registry.
    A wonderful program to have.

davidhk, Jun 25, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How to Uninstall Completely softwares :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 25, 2020
  4. How to Uninstall Completely softwares

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How to Uninstall Completely softwares :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

How to Uninstall Completely softwares

1. How to Uninstall Completely softwares - Similar Threads - Uninstall Completely softwares

2. How to Uninstall windows completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Uninstall windows completely: I'm trying to get rid of drivers and chipsets I installed on a from scratch build. Something went wrong and the drivers are corrupted and won't let me install a new set of drivers. its causing sound distortion via bluetooth and refusing to let me download things. I tried a...
  3. How to Uninstall windows completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Uninstall windows completely: I'm trying to get rid of drivers and chipsets I installed on a from scratch build. Something went wrong and the drivers are corrupted and won't let me install a new set of drivers. its causing sound distortion via bluetooth and refusing to let me download things. I tried a...
  4. How to completely uninstall any software with leftovers ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to completely uninstall any software with leftovers ?: I want to uninstall any software completely like it was never installed in the first place . I don't want to do the stuffs manually . Previously I always used the default uninstaller that comes with the softwares . After uninstalling sometimes the folder remains there . So I...
  5. How to Uninstall Avast Antivirus Completely

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Uninstall Avast Antivirus Completely: Can anyone help me in uninstalling avast antivirus completely? I tried to uninstall it through device manager but it is not uninstalled completely. Need permanent solution of it. Thank You in advance....
  6. To Uninstall Software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To Uninstall Software: Uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel....
  7. Complete Uninstall

Complete Uninstall: 3-31-2020 Thanks for any help. I have uninstalled Macrium Reflect in the normal way but it has left garbage on my computer. It seems that Microsoft has sown it into Windows 10. How can I completely get rid of it????????? 153328
  8. Software uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software uninstall: I am trying to uninstall Quicken 2016. I am running windows10. I get error code 1721 when I try to uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-uninstall/4a476f38-a657-4ac2-880f-13ee9501abef
  9. How to Uninstall Software Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Uninstall Software Program: How do you uninstall a pesky third party software program in Windows 10? The program came with the PC; clicked on it to see what it was about and unfortunately could not uninstall it. When we tried to uninstall it, the program's Install Wizard Shield appeared; selected...
  10. how to completely uninstall a software

how to completely uninstall a software: I installed a software two days ago. Now I wish to uninstall it completely and want my PC to be in the state as it was before installing it. A simple uninstall may leave some of the backdoor components installed by this software. Unfortunately, Windows 10 has System Restore...