Windows 10: How to uninstall Dolby Access?

Discus and support How to uninstall Dolby Access? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Every time I click uninstall Dolby Access, and it will come back. And it will restart download in Microsoft store. How to uninstall it forever?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FOUND_404, Dec 22, 2018.

1. FOUND_404 Win User

How to uninstall Dolby Access?

Every time I click uninstall Dolby Access, and it will come back. And it will restart download in Microsoft store. How to uninstall it forever?

:)

FOUND_404, Dec 22, 2018

2. Dolby Advanced Audio and Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio

Hi Polaris,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I understand that you are able to use the Dolby Digital plus Advanced Audio and not able to use the Dolby Advanced Audio.

As you get the error “Unable to start the Dolby Audio Driver. Restart the computer or reinstall the driver”, this error might occur if the driver is not installed properly or it is not up to date. I suggest you install the
    Dolby audio drivers. Refer to the following article to update all the drivers available in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows

As the both Dolby Digital plus Advanced Audio and Dolby Advanced Audio are listed under the programs and features, you may uninstall the Dolby Advanced Audio through Programs and features.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select
      Programs and features.

• Right click on the Dolby Advanced Audio and click on
      Uninstall.

• Click on OK if any window prompts.
    After uninstalling the Dolby Advanced Audio, you may reinstall it again through the setup file (If you have) or from the Dolby support.
    I suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    Santosh_Rai on October 15, 2015 in the below thread and check if it helps you to install the
    Dolby Advanced Audio drivers.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/341c70e8-5582-4ca7-9710-657889296a63

Note:
    Please be informed that it is your wish to use the both “Dolby Advanced Audio” and “Dolby Digital plus Advanced Audio” or any one of the audio as per your requirement.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Dolby Atmos

We would like to confirm if you have check if you Dolby Atmos can be dectect by your computer?

We suggest that you check if its being detected by following these steps:

• At the bottom right side of your screen, where the Time and date can also be located, look for the
      sound icon.
    • Right click on the sound icon, a smaill window will pop up with the Sound
      menus.
    • Click on the Playback Devices.
    • The Sound window will appear with the Playback
      tab.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

If its not on the list in Playback Devices, kindly check if its listed in Device Manager by:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then
      Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click
      Unintall
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.

After your computer has restarted and your are in the Desktop screen of your computer, connect your Dolby Atmos device. It should automatically be installed in your computer by giving you prompts. Once successfully installed, kindly check if it is detected
    now by you computer in Playback Devices.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kristine Som, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

Can't enable Dolby Atmos for headphones in spacial sound

Hi Aman,

This issue should be resolved by reinstalling the drivers on the built-in administrator on your computer. We suggest that you install the latest update for your Windows first. After you've done that, access the built-in administrator and reinstall the drivers
    for Dolby Atmos. To access the hidden administrator, kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type net user administrator /active:yes. You should see a message that the command was successful.
    • Restart your computer. You should see the Administrator account.

Note: The built-in administrator should be used for troubleshooting purposes only. Once you've reinstalled the drivers for Dolby Atmos, kindly follow these steps to disable the built-in administrator:

• Press Windows key + X, and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type net user administrator /active:no. You should see a message that the command was successful.
    • Restart your computer. The administrator account should no longer appear after this.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

1. How to uninstall Dolby Access? - Similar Threads - uninstall Dolby Access

2. Dolby Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Access: Hi,This might be a daft question. I bought a pair of B&O Beoplay headphones as they are Dolby Atmos compatible to use wIth my PS5 the PS5 is now also compatible with Dolby Atmos. I opened up the box of the headphones and there was a card that stated to activate Dolby Atmos i...
  3. Dolby Access

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dolby Access: Hi,This might be a daft question. I bought a pair of B&O Beoplay headphones as they are Dolby Atmos compatible to use wIth my PS5 the PS5 is now also compatible with Dolby Atmos. I opened up the box of the headphones and there was a card that stated to activate Dolby Atmos i...
  4. Dolby Access

Dolby Access: A global problem that has been present for years. Microsoft does nothing about its complaining customers. I'm just tired of fixing their **** and I really don't want to clean up their ****. So I would like to ask the crappy Microsoft to clean up after itself what it **** out!...
  5. Dolby Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Access: Why was the checkmark that said enabled next to it removed from the dolby access app. For the longest time dolby atmos for headphones game performance eq hasn't been working. so I downloaded an older version of the dolby access app on my pc and noticed an immediately sound...
  6. Dolby Access

Dolby Access: Why was the checkmark that said enabled next to it removed from the dolby access app. For the longest time dolby atmos for headphones game performance eq hasn't been working. so I downloaded an older version of the dolby access app on my pc and noticed an immediately sound...
  7. how to access dolby sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to access dolby sound: please let me know how to access dolby or DTS sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-dolby-sound/df4ba99a-3975-4fea-8c3e-ab8250805a64
  8. Dolby access

Dolby access: I 've installed Dolby Access yesterday and I got a 7 days free trial period. Will I be charged after my free trial has ended? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-access/a65918de-92f2-4f17-815e-27ac041f3df2
  9. uninstall Dolby Access forever

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    uninstall Dolby Access forever: I want to uninstall Dolby Access forever. When I click to uninstall Dolby Access, it gets back after booting. It downloads again from the Microsoft Store on its own....
  10. How to uninstall Dolby Access?

How to uninstall Dolby Access?: Every time I click uninstall Dolby Access, and it will come back. And it will restart download in Microsoft store. How to uninstall it forever? ***Moved from Windows 10 / Microsoft Store***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uninstall dolby atmos windows 10

2. windows 10 stop dolby access

3. what is dolby access

4. dolby access windows 10 deinstallieren,
  5. uninstall dolby access in windows 10,
  6. why cant uninstall dolby access windows 10 2019,
  7. uninstall dolby atmos windows 10