Windows 10: How to uninstall DTS:X

Discus and support How to uninstall DTS:X in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I completely uninstall DTS:X Ultra and its components drivers? When I uninstall DTS and its Software components it install itself. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AliIranpour1, Apr 7, 2021 at 1:03 AM.

1. How to uninstall DTS:X

How do I completely uninstall DTS:X Ultra and its components drivers?

When I uninstall DTS and its Software components it install itself.

How do I fix that?

What files should i delete?

:)

AliIranpour1, Apr 7, 2021 at 1:03 AM

2. DTS headphone X not working

Hi Haris,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

Type DTS in the search field at the taskbar.

Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.

Click Uninstall.

Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with Asus as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Please let me know if this will solve your issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Apr 7, 2021 at 1:05 AM
  3. DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 7, 2021 at 1:05 AM
  4. How to uninstall DTS:X

DTS headphone x

Hi. I tried the free trial of DTS headphone x which I downloaded from Microsoft store but I decided to uninstall it because of the issues on my headphones.

when I downloaded the free trial, it states that I will charged after 14 days. I would like to know how i will not be charged. I am looking on my subscription on my account but I cannot find DTS headphone x. thanks in advance for your help.

JesusJarito, Apr 7, 2021 at 1:05 AM
Thema:

How to uninstall DTS:X

1. How to uninstall DTS:X - Similar Threads - uninstall DTS

2. Cannot uninstall KB5000802, Windows says it's not installed yet it is.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot uninstall KB5000802, Windows says it's not installed yet it is.: Hello, I'm one of those users that is having a hard time getting rid of this update, I've done my research on it, I'm aware of all the methods to get the update to go away but at one time I manually installed this because it was not installing automatically. I did this...
  3. Upgrading to 20H2 uninstall all the applications

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to 20H2 uninstall all the applications: Hi, A weird issue occurs after upgrading Microsoft Windows 10 32 bit to 20H2 version. Entering Add and Remove Programs shows an empty list of programs. I had to reinstall everything. What is wrong? Is a known issue? Thank you...
  4. Will windows 10 be fine if i uninstall ParentalControls?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will windows 10 be fine if i uninstall ParentalControls?: I keep on getting this popup: https://gyazo.com/16bc8afe528cdf84c44770ad2fe691e0 Will my pc be fine if i uninstall this from Systemapps and will it disable this popup? https://gyazo.com/63f5240b7243afcb1c565751ff86a844 submitted by /u/Subanutica_52 [link] [comments]...
  5. there is an unnamed program and it cannot be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Customization
    there is an unnamed program and it cannot be uninstalled: [ATTACH] How to know the location of that program and uninstall it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-an-unnamed-program-and-it-cannot-be/b2c91af3-3659-4016-aa85-a817e4033f5c
  6. there is an unnamed program and it cannot be uninstalled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    there is an unnamed program and it cannot be uninstalled: [ATTACH] How to know the location of that program and uninstall it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-an-unnamed-program-and-it-cannot-be/b2c91af3-3659-4016-aa85-a817e4033f5c
  7. Nonexistent files appearing in uninstall list

Nonexistent files appearing in uninstall list: As the title says, there are files appearing in my uninstall list that don't actually exist, if I try and uninstall them, it just says that it cannot find the file. submitted by /u/ImTooLazyToUsername [link] [comments]...
  8. Can i uninstall microsoft Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can i uninstall microsoft Visual Studio: Hello, i have a problem uninstalling Microsoft Visual Studio because its 9.7GB its a file and the file there is: 2019,Shared and 2017 And I cant uninstall it and I'm not sure if it's safe to delete the file. There is no program in the apps like Microsoft Visual Studio....
  9. I accidently uninstall Virus & threat protection from my laptop on windows 10. Can any one...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I accidently uninstall Virus & threat protection from my laptop on windows 10. Can any one...: How to solve this problem, Help please.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-accidently-uninstall-virus-threat-protection/44b4cb13-2489-4fd4-a2c7-5efd9dd3f7d6
  10. Can´t uninstall a program

Can´t uninstall a program: I would like to uninstall a program that I downloaded at the time. However, it only shows that the program I want to delete is on a CD-Rom or on a not removable disk. Does anyone know how to delete the program without the CD? Thank you submitted by /u/playgame1324 [link]...