Windows 10: How to uninstall DTS:X

Discus and support How to uninstall DTS:X in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I completely uninstall DTS:X Ultra and its components drivers? When I uninstall DTS and its Software components it install itself. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AliIranpour1, Apr 7, 2021.

1. How to uninstall DTS:X

How do I completely uninstall DTS:X Ultra and its components drivers?

When I uninstall DTS and its Software components it install itself.

How do I fix that?

What files should i delete?

:)

AliIranpour1, Apr 7, 2021

2. DTS headphone X not working

Hi Haris,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

Type DTS in the search field at the taskbar.

Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.

Click Uninstall.

Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with Asus as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Please let me know if this will solve your issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Apr 7, 2021
  3. DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 7, 2021
  4. How to uninstall DTS:X

DTS headphone x

Hi. I tried the free trial of DTS headphone x which I downloaded from Microsoft store but I decided to uninstall it because of the issues on my headphones.

when I downloaded the free trial, it states that I will charged after 14 days. I would like to know how i will not be charged. I am looking on my subscription on my account but I cannot find DTS headphone x. thanks in advance for your help.

JesusJarito, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

How to uninstall DTS:X

1. How to uninstall DTS:X - Similar Threads - uninstall DTS

2. Can't install or uninstall programs. dw20.exe pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install or uninstall programs. dw20.exe pops up: Since recently everytime I try to install or uninstall something a popup saying "dw20.exe Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?"And whether I say yes or no, it does nothing. Can't install or uninstall programs at all...
  3. Can't install or uninstall programs. dw20.exe pops up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install or uninstall programs. dw20.exe pops up: Since recently everytime I try to install or uninstall something a popup saying "dw20.exe Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?"And whether I say yes or no, it does nothing. Can't install or uninstall programs at all...
  4. I uninstalled HP audio control on my HP Laptop, how do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled HP audio control on my HP Laptop, how do I get it back?: I uninstalled HP audio control on my HP Laptop, how do I get it Back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-hp-audio-control-on-my-hp-laptop-how/ecc25195-49dd-4be2-bdde-ea98f0a2e75a
  5. I uninstalled HP audio control on my HP Laptop, how do I get it back?

I uninstalled HP audio control on my HP Laptop, how do I get it back?: I uninstalled HP audio control on my HP Laptop, how do I get it Back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-hp-audio-control-on-my-hp-laptop-how/ecc25195-49dd-4be2-bdde-ea98f0a2e75a
  6. I uninstalled HP audio control on my HP Laptop, how do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Resetting colors to default after uninstalling NVDA Screen Reader NonVisual Desktop Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting colors to default after uninstalling NVDA Screen Reader NonVisual Desktop Access: Hello! I installed a screen reader and it changed my color display. I'm trying to change the color display back. Steps I've taken so far:1 I uninstalled the screen reader2 In Display Settings -> Advanced -> color management - Advanced I confirmed that all of the settings are...
  8. Resetting colors to default after uninstalling NVDA Screen Reader NonVisual Desktop Access

Resetting colors to default after uninstalling NVDA Screen Reader NonVisual Desktop Access: Hello! I installed a screen reader and it changed my color display. I'm trying to change the color display back. Steps I've taken so far:1 I uninstalled the screen reader2 In Display Settings -> Advanced -> color management - Advanced I confirmed that all of the settings are...
  9. DTS audio processing is uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS audio processing is uninstalled: Hello,I am VatshalI have accidentally uninstalled DTS audio processing app. How to install it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-audio-processing-is-uninstalled/55ea26c9-b95e-4d6c-81f6-1fd07c78fe0d
  10. DTS audio processing is uninstalled

DTS audio processing is uninstalled: Hello,I am VatshalI have accidentally uninstalled DTS audio processing app. How to install it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-audio-processing-is-uninstalled/55ea26c9-b95e-4d6c-81f6-1fd07c78fe0d