Windows 10: how to uninstall epub reader which is not showing in control panel

Discus and support how to uninstall epub reader which is not showing in control panel in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I installed an epub reader from Microsoft Store but that did not helped me. I want to uninstall it but the program is not showing me in Control Panel... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by datatraveler2012, May 28, 2020.

1. how to uninstall epub reader which is not showing in control panel

I installed an epub reader from Microsoft Store but that did not helped me. I want to uninstall it but the program is not showing me in Control Panel here is a screenshot of the product that was installed

how to uninstall epub reader which is not showing in control panel 20277a13-3c89-42b6-ad37-45bb0ec17ef3?upload=true.jpg

I don't see this program any where listed in control panel

how to uninstall epub reader which is not showing in control panel 8a7b8de5-8a4b-4371-8330-8445b2ba1dfa?upload=true.jpg

:)

datatraveler2012, May 28, 2020

2. Epub Reader- Surface 3- Windows 10

I have been searching high and low for an epub reader for my surface 3. I just recently switched from a Samsung tablet to a Windows 10 tablet. Unfortunately, I have not found a worthy epub reader. On the android I used Moon+ Reader. It allowed me to underline,
    highlight, squiggly line, strikeout, used different colors, click on a reference and it would pull right up in a bubble. With Windows, I've used several (Nook, Kindle, Bookviser, book Bazaar, Manga Z, JW Bible Reader, Book HD, Freda, epub3 Reader, epub reader
    8, BookReader, OverDrive) and none have those options. Can someone please suggest a good epub reader that has all those wonderful options?

Desperate to find one

SandraM2013, May 28, 2020
  3. EPUB Readers

Thank you.

I am currently using ePub Reader and I wish to change to freda. However, I cannot find the books on my SD card or phone memory. I usually downloads them straight from the website or as email attachments and they automatically open up in epub reader.

TanishaPatel, May 28, 2020
  4. how to uninstall epub reader which is not showing in control panel

Opening EPUB file with Edge

Hi,

You can read .ePub files in Microsoft Edge so long as they are not protected. The latest Windows 10 build brings EPUB file format support to Edge, allowing users to read their favorite EPUB books directly in the browser. To resolve your concern,
    we suggest that you associate the file type to Edge as well. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Type Control Panel in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Type Default Programs in the Control Panel Search bar.

how to uninstall epub reader which is not showing in control panel c55286cd-d9d2-4317-a6ec-4d7804be22c8.png
    • Click the Default Programs and select Associate a file type or protocol with a program option.
      how to uninstall epub reader which is not showing in control panel 8768b7a9-043e-469d-9b1e-f9884b32a539.png

• Double-click the .ePub file type.
    • Once the pop-up window shows the option, click on More apps drop down then select Edge.
    Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Eileen Gal, May 28, 2020
Thema:

how to uninstall epub reader which is not showing in control panel

1. how to uninstall epub reader which is not showing in control panel - Similar Threads - uninstall epub reader

2. Cannot uninstall onedrive at control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot uninstall onedrive at control panel: Hi,Need advise as i uninstall onedrive , the prompt keep saying " please wait until current program is finished... "The rationale of uninstalling is because onedrive is not uploading to the onedrive business/sharepoint.Is my laptop corrupted?Thanks...
  3. control panel uninstall issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    control panel uninstall issue: [ATTACH] when I was uninstalling Aim Lab through control panel, the icon is gone, but it still says its uninstalling. how do I fix this? here's the error message btw:...
  4. The control panel does not show uninstall option

in Windows 10 Customization
    The control panel does not show uninstall option: I use Windows10 and I want to delete an application, but when I press on it even with right click, nothing happens. I can uninstall everything else, but this. Its not open. [ATTACH]...
  5. control panel>apps&features>uninstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    control panel>apps&features>uninstall: A web site "Taste of Home, recipe finder" appears in my apps and features and does not uninstall. When uninstall is selected a message appears "wait until current uninstall is completed". I began trying to uninstall this app/site two weeks and nothing but that same message...
  6. Line In Option in Control Panel Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Line In Option in Control Panel Uninstalled: Hello, I recently was trying to use an app on my iPhone in order to use it as my microphone for my Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop. I was in the control panel under sound and in the recordings tab, the line in option was there but it wasn't using the right audio device so while...
  7. control panel not showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    control panel not showing: When I press control panel it doesn't open, but the icon on the bottom toolbar shows that it is open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-not-showing/3f5f359b-9c19-4181-8371-c45ed3ae9371
  8. great epub reader

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    great epub reader: after edge stop supporting epub files. i couldn't find any app with great minimal ui like edge I tried so much but they all suck. Do you guys have any suggestions? thanks for help submitted by /u/orcunsincap [link] [comments]...
  9. Default epub reader question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default epub reader question: I have Edge as the default app to open and read epub files. I have an epub reader program installed on my machine but the software will not allow me to change my default from Edge to Calibri Epub Reader; it simply tells me to search for an app at the MS store. I don't need...
  10. uninstall feature in Control Panel not functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstall feature in Control Panel not functioning: I upgraded windows 7.0 on my Dell XPSL501X to windows10.0 I got a new Cannon Cloud Printer and don't need the many HP programs (in Control Panel-Programs & Features) as I dont have it linked to an HP printer any longer. I tried several times to uninstall the HP...