Windows 10: how to uninstall free version of avg antiviris

Discus and support how to uninstall free version of avg antiviris in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; it won't work the way it told me to do it. trying to update windows 10 and it is not campatable so tried to uninstall and it won't do it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by maryhenderson1, Oct 9, 2019.

1. how to uninstall free version of avg antiviris

it won't work the way it told me to do it. trying to update windows 10 and it is not campatable so tried to uninstall and it won't do it.

:)

maryhenderson1, Oct 9, 2019
  2. waspman3 Win User

Avg Uninstall Help

Have ran this 3 times and restarted it 3 times. Any other suggestions? It's a file folder and it's a bitch to get rid of.

waspman3, Oct 9, 2019
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Uninstalling AVG antivirus trouble-maker

No need to rummage around using file explorer ....that is really lame.
    Use the free program Everything Search, it will find any trace of AVG just by typing in what your looking for. (AVG)
    One of the best search programs around...how to uninstall free version of avg antiviris :) I suggest to choose the BETA version....Runs great.
    voidtools

OldMike65, Oct 9, 2019
  4. brummyfan Win User

how to uninstall free version of avg antiviris

brummyfan, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

how to uninstall free version of avg antiviris

1. how to uninstall free version of avg antiviris - Similar Threads - uninstall free version

2. AVG Anti-Virus Free Deletions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AVG Anti-Virus Free Deletions: I always scan my computer with AVG every night, using a smart scan, but I have been noticing that files that it comes up with in "junk files" in the performance issues section of the scan has been going down. I'm worried that AVG is deleting important files, because my...
  3. Uninstall AVG Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall AVG Antivirus: If I uninstall AVG antivirus while in older Windows version like Windows 7, 8 etc, is firewall still on and unsupported microsoft defender enabled back automatically?...
  4. How to Uninstall an uninvited AVG Browser; Requested AVG Antivirus.

How to Uninstall an uninvited AVG Browser; Requested AVG Antivirus.: Long ago in the days of UK Pub Space Invaders. About 1981 or 2; I started using Microsoft O.S. V.3.1,or 2. with a Qume Sprint 5 Daisy Wheel Printer with a KSR Keyboard; An 80 column 32K computer; 5 inch twin disk drives and software costing the Price of a House. All up in the...
  5. AVG Free Problems

AVG Free Problems: Hi all. Just upgraded to Edge and I've reinstalled all of my previous antivirus. All seem to be working well (Malwarebytes and Spybot) except for AVG Free. For some reason whenever I double click on the icon I get the blue spinning circle to show that it's "thinking about...
  6. Uninstall AVG Antivirus Free version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstall AVG Antivirus Free version: Can someone please help? I downloaded the free version of AVG Antivirus Free version a while ago and have since uninstalled it but I keep getting the message regarding Windows Update saying that I need to uninstall that programme as it is preventing the update from being...
  7. Uninstalling AVG Free

Uninstalling AVG Free: This is causing big headache, as what ever I try I am meeting with error oxC0070643. Has anyone had a similar experience, and hoe did they solve it, please? I know I can go to their support, but before that I'd like to hear what others did. Sometimes it can be less tortuous....
  8. AVG Free Edition 2017 Installation

AVG Free Edition 2017 Installation: I've been using AVG Free Edition for a few years but the latest version gives me probs installing and when it is installed the GUI is different and stupid. My last installed version included Zen/Anti-virus but after uninstalling (wasn't an easy task) I can't even find a...
  9. AVG 2015 Free Doesn't Work?

AVG 2015 Free Doesn't Work?: I read that AVG were bringing out updates, but when I upgraded to Windows 10, AVG no longer works or even loads up. Anyone got it working, or something? 12540
  10. After uninstalling AVG, no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After uninstalling AVG, no internet: Here's what happened to a friend's laptop (with windows 10 x64). He had Avg free installed and asked me to remove it and install something else. I uninstalled it restarted and lo and behold, no internet. Wifi was connected though, everything ok in device manager as well. I...