Windows 10: How to uninstall game from Store

Discus and support How to uninstall game from Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't delete Forza Horrizon 4 need help.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LightBusion, Dec 19, 2018.

1. How to uninstall game from Store

I can't delete Forza Horrizon 4 need help.

:)

LightBusion, Dec 19, 2018

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Microsoft Store Games

Hi Nhan,

For us to make sure that the failed download will be remove from your device, please follow the steps below:

Step 1: Uninstall the game on your device.

Click this link for the steps.

Step 2: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Step 4: Reinstall the game again.

To make sure that all changes made will take effect. Here's the link on how.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Dec 19, 2018
  4. How to uninstall game from Store

Unable to uninstall subway surfers game

HI

I had uninstalled subway surfers game from my Microsoft Lumia 535 mobile.

but frequently i am getting updates in store for the same.

The problem is i don't have subway surfers game in my phone still the updates are available and the updates are taking use data.

i have a doubt like may be the subway surfers game is not uninstalled properly.

Plz suggest how to uninstall subway surfers game.

Note: subway surfers game is not showing in my app list.

ViswanadhaReddy, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

How to uninstall game from Store

1. How to uninstall game from Store - Similar Threads - uninstall game Store

2. Cannot uninstall games from Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot uninstall games from Microsoft Store.: Hi, I have used Xbox gamepass pc for some time and yesterday when i was uninstalling a game i got a "0x80073cfa" error which made it unable to uninstall, after trying many things i tried to uninstall all games but all games had the Same error, I went and completely removed...
  3. Cannot uninstall games from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall games from Microsoft Store.: Hi, I have used Xbox gamepass pc for some time and yesterday when i was uninstalling a game i got a "0x80073cfa" error which made it unable to uninstall, after trying many things i tried to uninstall all games but all games had the Same error, I went and completely removed...
  4. Cannot uninstall games from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can not uninstall game from microsoft store [Dark Alliance]

Can not uninstall game from microsoft store [Dark Alliance]: Hi,I have tested Dark Alliance through xbox game pass, now I can not uninstall this game from my pc at all. The app is not listed under Apps and Features or under any other possible locations, please help.Kind regardsa...
  6. Uninstalling Windows Store Games

Uninstalling Windows Store Games: This is relatively straightforward. I Bought the Game Pass to try out Sea of Thieves and just picked it up in the Steam Sale. Now, uninstalling via the control panel only leads to uninstalling the Steam version of the game and I do not seem to be able to find an uninstall...
  7. Games from Windows Store / Gamepass not Uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games from Windows Store / Gamepass not Uninstalling: After Uninstalling some games from gamepass i notice that the space on my drives did not change, so i went to the WindowsApps folder and i saw that the files from the game are still there, i tried to manually delete them but there's no way, it's impossible to get permission...
  8. How do i Uninstall games from Windows Store/ GAME PASS PC BETA ?

How do i Uninstall games from Windows Store/ GAME PASS PC BETA ?: I have trouble uninstalling Games from the PC Game Pass Beta microsoft offered during this years E3 The problem is that uninstalling games from "add/remove" where these games i had installed had icons does not remove the games so i get my free SSD space back. For example i...
  9. How to uninstall game from Store

How to uninstall game from Store: I can't delete Forza Horrizon 4 need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-game-from-store/e6d16d2c-0837-44ec-898a-2f17537aadeb"
  10. How to games from store

How to games from store: I have seen some games marked as "free" in the store but all I get is a trailer for that game if I select get. Is the something else I should be doing when using the store for apps and softwares. 117708