Windows 10: How to uninstall GNU GRUB without windows live USB

Discus and support How to uninstall GNU GRUB without windows live USB in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have installed Ubuntu on my HP Pavilion laptop, Now I want to remove ubuntu, I have deleted the partition on which UBUNTU was uninstalled and I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AshishPapanai, Jan 29, 2020.

1. How to uninstall GNU GRUB without windows live USB

I have installed Ubuntu on my HP Pavilion laptop, Now I want to remove ubuntu, I have deleted the partition on which UBUNTU was uninstalled and I am left with the GNU BootLoader alias GNU GRUB.

Can you please help me to uninstall GNU GRUB.

:)

AshishPapanai, Jan 29, 2020
  2. Cilekcigs Win User

dual boot menu and gnu grub

in windows 10 i got only one os (that is win 10 ) and i still see dual boot menu and when i open my pc it starts from gnu grub please help

Cilekcigs, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Starting Problem in Windows 10, grub issue

Hi Jayshil2327,

To uninstall GNU GRUB you must delete all Ubuntu partitions or reformat it with a Windows file system. Here's how:

1. Right-click on the Start menu and select
      Disk Management
    2. Find the Ubuntu partition.
    3. Be sure you have the correct partition
    4. Right-click the partition and delete or reformat it with a Windows file system.

Let us know how it goes.

Adrianne Buc, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Cilekcigs Win User

How to uninstall GNU GRUB without windows live USB

Cilekcigs, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

How to uninstall GNU GRUB without windows live USB

1. How to uninstall GNU GRUB without windows live USB - Similar Threads - uninstall GNU GRUB

2. GNU GRUB issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    GNU GRUB issue: I recently deleted the KDE Neon partition in Disk Management Windows 10 on a Toshiba Satellite C55T. Now, I just have Windows 10 installed, only. When I restarted my laptop, I got into the GNU GRUB command line. I have tried the command below, but it did NOT work.chainloader...
  3. GNU GRUB issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GNU GRUB issue: I recently deleted the KDE Neon partition in Disk Management Windows 10 on a Toshiba Satellite C55T. Now, I just have Windows 10 installed, only. When I restarted my laptop, I got into the GNU GRUB command line. I have tried the command below, but it did NOT work.chainloader...
  4. GNU GRUB issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. GNU-GRUB on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GNU-GRUB on startup: For some reason, over the last month or two, my startup sequence includes a GNU-GRUB V2.04 "bash-like" startup, where I have to type "exit" to get to my home screen. Can you tell me why, and help me remove this strange boot sequence?...
  6. GNU-GRUB on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GNU-GRUB on startup: For some reason, over the last month or two, my startup sequence includes a GNU-GRUB V2.04 "bash-like" startup, where I have to type "exit" to get to my home screen. Can you tell me why, and help me remove this strange boot sequence?...
  7. GNU GRUB version 2.02 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GNU GRUB version 2.02 error: When I tried to open my laptop it said there was a error and it turned off when I tried to open it again there was a massage about GNU grub 2.02 error how do i solve it...
  8. Stuck in GNU grub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stuck in GNU grub: Tried to wipe Linux with disk partition manager... How to boot to windows? Win10 updated this morning if that helps...ls hd0,gpt3/ ??Lots of options Tried /efi file not found Safe to say no clue what I'm doing...
  9. GNU GRUB Help !!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GNU GRUB Help !!: My laptop suddenly restarted by it self and opened on this screen "GNUGRUB version 2.02 Minimal Bach-like line editingis supported. For the firstword, TAB lists possible command completions,Anywhere else TAB lists possibledeviceor file completion ." I know that if I write...
  10. How to hidden GNU Grub bofore windows Starting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to hidden GNU Grub bofore windows Starting?: Hello,i have a problem that i want to solve,and im sorry that my english is so bad. I have a Laptop PC that is dual boot between Windows10 and Linux Mint. i delete partition that used to Linux,and reboot. ↓ Grab starts when i boot up my pc. GNU Grub Screen ↓ Type "exit"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i solve the gnu grub of linux with live usb