Windows 10: how to uninstall google chrome? I have tried everything

Discus and support how to uninstall google chrome? I have tried everything in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to uninstall google chrome? I have tried everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PatsySullivan, Dec 5, 2019.

1. how to uninstall google chrome? I have tried everything

how to uninstall google chrome? I have tried everything

:)

PatsySullivan, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

1. how to uninstall google chrome? I have tried everything - Similar Threads - uninstall google chrome

2. Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.: Today I was using Google Chrome as normal, then closed it for around half an hour or so. I then tried to open it again, however, the window opens, then immediately crashes after a second. I have closed all google processes in task manager, I deleted the Google file from...
  3. Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.: Today I was using Google Chrome as normal, then closed it for around half an hour or so. I then tried to open it again, however, the window opens, then immediately crashes after a second. I have closed all google processes in task manager, I deleted the Google file from...
  4. Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Google Chrome wont uninstall

Google Chrome wont uninstall: I have windows 10 and I just recently added Google Chrome to my laptop, but ever since I added it whenever I go to launch it, it freezes up my computer and Chrome becomes unresponsive. I went to uninstall Chrome but it doesn't uninstall!! I've tried every way possible that...
  6. Uninstall Google Chrome

Uninstall Google Chrome: How do you uninstall google chrome when I try, it says I have to turnoff all google apps. when none are turned on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-google-chrome/7061abc6-7e6e-44cf-bd38-1fbce5c982e1
  7. How do i uninstall Google Chrome?

in Cortana
    How do i uninstall Google Chrome?: How do I uninstall Google Chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-google-chrome/825d0cb5-3d12-4e21-a4dd-0b50e4e170b7"
  8. Google Chrome Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Uninstall: I can't uninstall Google chrome when I try a message keeps popping up saying I "Need to close all pages open in Google Chrome" before it will uninstall and I have nothing open?...
  9. Can't uninstall Google Chrome.

Can't uninstall Google Chrome.: I've tried both methods normally used for uninstalling programs. I've started by closing all running programs in task manager. When following the procedure, I receive the message "please close all chrome windows and try again." I cannot find any chrome windows running. If...
  10. Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome: How to: Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome How to Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome You can customize extensions from the Chrome Web Store. This tutorial will show you how to uninstall an extension to remove it from Google Chrome for your account in Windows 7,...