Windows 10: How to uninstall HP Jumpstarts

Discus and support How to uninstall HP Jumpstarts in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to uninstall HP Jumpstarts if its not visible in Programs and features, and how to get the GUID of it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by samhitha_ms, Oct 14, 2020.

1. How to uninstall HP Jumpstarts

How to uninstall HP Jumpstarts if its not visible in Programs and features, and how to get the GUID of it?

:)

samhitha_ms, Oct 14, 2020
  2. Martmcd Win User

disabling hp jumpstart launch

Hi derp,

yes it is ok to disable or uninstall HP Jumpstart Launcher

HP Jumpstart is responsible for the hp welcome screen and introduction screens, and encourages you to use the other bloatware.

Martmcd, Oct 14, 2020
  3. HP Jumpstart

How can I download and install HP Jumpstart

Sailesh Pennam, Oct 14, 2020
  4. How to uninstall HP Jumpstarts

HP Jumpstart

Hi Sailesh

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

You would need to factory reset your HP laptop in order to reinstall HP Jumpstart.

Here is a thread with steps how to do that;

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operatin...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Andre for Directly, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

How to uninstall HP Jumpstarts

1. How to uninstall HP Jumpstarts - Similar Threads - uninstall Jumpstarts

2. I uninstalled my wifi drivers and reset the PC but after that I am not able to login with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled my wifi drivers and reset the PC but after that I am not able to login with...: I uninstalled my wifi driver mistakenly and after that I reset it but now I am not able to login in my laptop without wifi so what I have to do to use my laptop?...
  3. I uninstalled my wifi drivers and reset the PC but after that I am not able to login with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I uninstalled my wifi drivers and reset the PC but after that I am not able to login with...: I uninstalled my wifi driver mistakenly and after that I reset it but now I am not able to login in my laptop without wifi so what I have to do to use my laptop?...
  4. How to block and uninstall Chrome Apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to block and uninstall Chrome Apps?: Hi,Just need your help please.We have a few users who has downloaded the Youtube App from Chrome. It can be downloaded by going to Youtube.com using chrome and clicking on this icon located on the top right corner.It can be installed without admin permissions and we want to...
  5. How to block and uninstall Chrome Apps?

How to block and uninstall Chrome Apps?: Hi,Just need your help please.We have a few users who has downloaded the Youtube App from Chrome. It can be downloaded by going to Youtube.com using chrome and clicking on this icon located on the top right corner.It can be installed without admin permissions and we want to...
  6. uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music

uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music: I uninstalled the latest itunes update 12.13 because it wouldn't allow me to transfer music from my pc to my iphone. I also uninstalled Apple Mobile Device Service, and Bonjour Service and emptied the Recycle Bin. I restarted the computer. I also downloaded the troubleshooter...
  7. uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music: I uninstalled the latest itunes update 12.13 because it wouldn't allow me to transfer music from my pc to my iphone. I also uninstalled Apple Mobile Device Service, and Bonjour Service and emptied the Recycle Bin. I restarted the computer but still can't reinstall itunes....
  8. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...
  9. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...
  10. How do I uninstall windows from BIOS?

How do I uninstall windows from BIOS?: I recently built my own pc and downloaded the windows install media onto it. But after putting my product key and hitting install, the installation always fails and I'm always stuck in the BIOS menu....