Windows 10: How to uninstall installed Updates????

Discus and support How to uninstall installed Updates???? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can now longer apply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Johannes Bauer1, Mar 4, 2024.

1. How to uninstall installed Updates????

I can now longer apply this:https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Uninstalling-Vault-Client-Updates.htmlWEhen executing it I only get windows updates to uninstall???

:)

Johannes Bauer1, Mar 4, 2024

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How to uninstall installed Updates???? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 4, 2024
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Mar 4, 2024
  4. 3Colors Win User

How to uninstall installed Updates????

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How to uninstall installed Updates???? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

How to uninstall installed Updates????

1. How to uninstall installed Updates???? - Similar Threads - uninstall installed Updates

2. How to uninstall installed Updates????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall installed Updates????: I can now longer apply this:https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Uninstalling-Vault-Client-Updates.htmlWEhen executing it I only get windows updates to uninstall???...
  3. How to uninstall update KB5031354

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall update KB5031354: Starting Oct. 12 suddenly have a problem using my smart TV to display my PC screen. With HDMI cable attached the video freezes and the audio continues to play on both devices. When the audio is muted the video runs normally.When HDMI cable is disconnected the PC video and...
  4. How to uninstall the updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall the updates: Hello everybody,I have the error "there is no place left for the updates", but I do not find the command to uninstall them.How do I solve that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-the-updates/38d8b03f-a313-4d28-82fc-0dcb4454690b
  5. How to uninstall the updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall the updates: Hello everybody,I have the error "there is no place left for the updates", but I do not find the command to uninstall them.How do I solve that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-the-updates/38d8b03f-a313-4d28-82fc-0dcb4454690b
  6. How to uninstall the updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to uninstall App Installer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall App Installer?: I just reset Windows and there's this weird problem: The pre-installed windows apps except microsoft store will show up normally but it won't open. You have to either repair them, or uninstall then reinstall via elevated admin powershell. The reason I sometimes have to do the...
  8. How to uninstall App Installer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall App Installer?: I just reset Windows and there's this weird problem: The pre-installed windows apps except microsoft store will show up normally but it won't open. You have to either repair them, or uninstall then reinstall via elevated admin powershell. The reason I sometimes have to do the...
  9. Updates Cannot be Installed or Uninstalled

Updates Cannot be Installed or Uninstalled: Hello, The computer hasn't been used much since 2016. Now, there is a problem with Windows 10 installing updates. Have tried many different solutions proposed online from different articles with no luck. Many suggested uninstalling updates which would give an error that the...
  10. How the **** to uninstall update?

How the **** to uninstall update?: I uninstall an update. Windows restart and install the same update again. Also I want to my Windows to permanently cutoff from Microsoft server so I don't have to wasted hours fixing my computer everytime there is an update....