Windows 10: How to Uninstall KB4571756? Windows 10 Constant Blue Screen of Death with Restart

Discus and support How to Uninstall KB4571756? Windows 10 Constant Blue Screen of Death with Restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 keeps showing the BSOD and restarting after about 30 seconds after logging in. I think I narrowed the problem down to the KB4571756... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FrozenBurg, Oct 26, 2020.

1. How to Uninstall KB4571756? Windows 10 Constant Blue Screen of Death with Restart

My Windows 10 keeps showing the BSOD and restarting after about 30 seconds after logging in.

I think I narrowed the problem down to the KB4571756 Quality Update since when I originally uninstalled it my PC worked fine for a few minutes. Once it presented the BSOD and rebooted again, I realized Windows had automatically installed the Quality Update again I did not realize I had to block the auto install via Hide Install.

Now I cannot uninstall KB4571756. I've tried several ways and the error is "An error has occurred. Not all of the updates were successfully uninstalled."

I'm currently running Windows 10 2004 and was thinking about manually installing 20H2 but according to the Support site KB4571756 seems to be required to install 20H2.

Can I uninstall KB4571756? Any other thoughts?

I've tried the steps listed in this thread and they did not work: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-uninstall-kb4571756-cumulative-update-for/8996bafb-98de-420c-b516-14a50a0bbc15?rtAction=1603746510124&tm=1603748264069

:)

FrozenBurg, Oct 26, 2020

2. blue screen of death and constant loop of restarting!

Hi Deb,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Step 1: Start the computer in Safe mode.

Please refer to the below link to start the computer in Safe mode and check if it fixes the issue:

Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode)

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

If the issue is not occurring in Safe mode then, place the computer in a Clean Boot and check.

Step 2: Perform a Clean Boot and find out which application/service is causing this issue.

A clean boot helps to eliminate software conflicts and to determine what is causing the problem. Perform a clean boot on the computer by following the steps given in the link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Disclaimer: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Display adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.
    If the issue persists then, I would recommend you to download and install the latest video driver from the manufacturer and check if it works.

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

How to Uninstall KB4571756? Windows 10 Constant Blue Screen of Death with Restart

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

How to Uninstall KB4571756? Windows 10 Constant Blue Screen of Death with Restart

1. How to Uninstall KB4571756? Windows 10 Constant Blue Screen of Death with Restart - Similar Threads - Uninstall KB4571756 Constant

2. Blue screen of death constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death constantly: Hello, I just recently wiped my computer and reinstalled a clean version of windows 10 home. I have a nvidia 3060ti, ryzen 5 3600, 16gb of 3200 ram, 120gb ssd, msi b450 gaming plus motherboard and a 1 tb wd hdd. Every time I boot the pc it works fine for a couple of minutes...
  3. Blue screen of death constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death constantly: Hello, I just recently wiped my computer and reinstalled a clean version of windows 10 home. I have a nvidia 3060ti, ryzen 5 3600, 16gb of 3200 ram, 120gb ssd, msi b450 gaming plus motherboard and a 1 tb wd hdd. Every time I boot the pc it works fine for a couple of minutes...
  4. Blue screen of death constantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant Blue Screens of Death

Constant Blue Screens of Death: For the past two weeks, I've been getting a lot of the blue error screens with all kinds of error codes, the most common are kernel security check failure and IRQL not less or equal. I have a Lenovo Ideapad3 and running on Windows 10. I've tried almost everything, even a full...
  6. BSOD at Startup,Constant Crashes, Can't Uninstall KB4571756

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD at Startup,Constant Crashes, Can't Uninstall KB4571756: I updated to version 2004 mid September and ever since then I get frequent crashes and BSOD at startup and beyond. Internet searches lead me to believe KB4571756 is the culprit, but I can't uninstall it. If I try to uninstall it via the Updates window it goes through the...
  7. Constant Blue Screens of Death

Constant Blue Screens of Death: One of my user's laptops keeps getting Blue Screens of Death. Below is a Google Drive link which contains the mini dump file as well as the laptop's Sysinfo. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G3rmzqBNbIJn2o3NjWGagds_dOd4r332 Please let me know what the underlying cause is...
  8. Constant blue screens of death on Windows 10

Constant blue screens of death on Windows 10: Hi all, I have been experiencing constant problems with this computer since I purchased it approximately 5 months ago, and am hoping if someone might be able to point me in the right direction. The blue screens of death has been occurring several times a day and appears...
  9. CONSTANT BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CONSTANT BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH: I just got a new Envy laptop and after unstalling all necessary updates, the AMD RADEON Setting doesnt open anymore, i just get a blank white dialogue box when I try to use the search bar and then the there's the BSoD. Help please![IMG]. Managed to quickly get this be it went...
  10. Blue Screen of Death (restarting windows)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen of Death (restarting windows): Sometime last week I had someone from M/S to did a remote log in to sort out the 'restarting' problem and it was fixed. But it kept on appearing doing it now and again. I need help please to fix the problem. Maybe to do with 'Updates'. Any helpers?...
Tags: