Windows 10: How to uninstall Mail App in Windows 10

Discus and support How to uninstall Mail App in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers a Mail app when you install Windows 10. It is one of the essential apps which Microsoft introduces as part of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 1, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to uninstall Mail App in Windows 10

How to uninstall Mail App in Windows 10 uninstall-Mail-App-Start-Menu-in-Windows-10-100x100.png
    How to uninstall Mail App in Windows 10 uninstall-Mail-App-Start-Menu-in-Windows-10-150x110.png Windows 10 offers a Mail app when you install Windows 10. It is one of the essential apps which Microsoft introduces as part of the OS. However, many use the browser to check emails or even a third party email [...]

This post How to uninstall Mail App in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How to uninstall Mail App in Windows 10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Mail App in Windows 10

Hi John,

We apologize for the delay in response.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.
    If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the mail app, reconfigure the email account in mail app and check if the mail app is working properly.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Mail and Calendar apps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

Note: After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app form the Windows store.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 1, 2019
  4. How to uninstall Mail App in Windows 10

Need to uninstall the Mail app

Hi It'sMeDN,

My name is Roger W, an independent advisor trying to help. Let's try with the following suggestions, please:

"Solution 1: Re-register this App:

Run Windows PowerShell as Administrator.

Type Get-AppxPackage, press Enter.

From the output list, find the Mail App and remember the InstallLocation.

Type this command: Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.6120.42011.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\AppxManifest.xml"}

It would run as below:

Solution 2: If re-register App cannot resolve your issue, Please reinstall the App.

Step 1: Uninstall it completely

Run Windows PowerShell as Administrator.

Type Get-AppxPackage, press Enter.

From the output list, find Mail App package and remember its PackageFullName as below:

And then type the following command: Remove-Appxpackage –Package microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.6120.42011.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Note: After running this command in Windows 10, the Mail icon still appear in the App list and Start menu. However, you cannot click to launch it. Just ignore and continue next step.

Reinstall the App from Windows Store"

More details here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

RogerWaltes98, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

How to uninstall Mail App in Windows 10

1. How to uninstall Mail App in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall Mail App

2. Mail and Calendar app uninstalling itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail and Calendar app uninstalling itself: Hello all, Since the last windows 10 update (19042) my mail and calender app keeps uninstalling itself. Anyone else having the same problem or can point me towards a fix? submitted by /u/H2-Joe [link] [comments]...
  3. Uninstall Mail app retaining Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Mail app retaining Calendar: Hello, Is it possible to only uninstall/remove the Mail module of the Mail & Calendar app? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-mail-app-retaining-calendar/5dd22bd1-3d54-4cff-b172-15dfdafb7811
  4. windows mail app keeps uninstalling itself

windows mail app keeps uninstalling itself: I have MS Outlook installed, which I use for work email but I wanted to use the windows mail app for personal email, which was not installed. I went to the MS app store, installed the Mail App and configured my personal email and thought everything was well. Then when I...
  5. How to uninstall Tips App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Tips App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft offers a Get Started or Tips app which helps a new Windows user become aware of the operating system, and its features. However, this app is of no use for veteran users, and even if you uninstall, it doesn’t [...] This post How to uninstall Tips...
  6. How to uninstall Skype App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Skype App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Skype is Microsoft’s in-house communication tool, which is used for voice calls, video calls, messaging, sharing screen, and at many other places. While it is still in Enterprise where Microsoft products have a significant presence, it is not popular among...
  7. How to uninstall Calculator App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Calculator App on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 ships with many useful apps like the Calculator app. However, we rarely use the ones for which we already have better alternatives installed. Example, if you have a good Calculator app alternative installed, there’s no point in keeping [...] This...
  8. Need to uninstall the Mail app

Need to uninstall the Mail app: I hate orphaned software and the Mail app is unmanageable and useless to me. How can I uninstall this app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-uninstall-the-mail-app/099590d2-06c8-471c-ab46-a9a1ae828932
  9. How to uninstall windows 10 mail app

in Browsers and Email
    How to uninstall windows 10 mail app: How do I uninstall windows 10 mail app. I think you use power shell but not sure of the commands. 23163
  10. delete / uninstall mail app

in Browsers and Email
    delete / uninstall mail app: Anyone know how to delete the mail app? Uninstall the mail app? NOT delete the account. It doesn't even let you delete an account in 10240. At least there is no option. Uninstall the mail app completely? Getting very annoyed with 10. Lots of issues. Going back to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uninstall microsoft mail and calendar