Windows 10: How to uninstall metro exodus completely?

Discus and support How to uninstall metro exodus completely? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to uninstall metro exodus as I have already beat it, but when I uninstall it only uninstalls a very small portion, leaving a majority of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Imapenguin1980, Jul 2, 2019.

1. How to uninstall metro exodus completely?

Im trying to uninstall metro exodus as I have already beat it, but when I uninstall it only uninstalls a very small portion, leaving a majority of the 50gb there. How do I completely uninstall it?

:)

Imapenguin1980, Jul 2, 2019
  2. freenin6 Win User

i cant downloaded Metro Exodus for Windows

i have buy box ultimate game pass, but i cant download Metro Exodus for Windows? it sad i have to buy pass on pc but I bought it

freenin6, Jul 2, 2019
  3. i cant downloaded Metro Exodus for Windows

Sounds to me like you need to download the Xbox beta app. If that's the case check to see if you are on windows 10 version 1903. If you are on anything below that, you can't download the Xbox beta app.

check your updates to see if it allows you to update to 1903. If not, go to this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 download
    the tool and update it manually.

Once the update is complete download the Xbox beta app. log in to your account and download metro exodus

Tip Drickle, Jul 2, 2019
  4. How to uninstall metro exodus completely?

Metro Exodus to use Nvidia RTX

NVIDIA RTX Real-Time Ray Tracing in Metro Exodus

cucker tarlson, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

How to uninstall metro exodus completely?

1. How to uninstall metro exodus completely? - Similar Threads - uninstall metro exodus

2. DPC_WATCHDOG _LOCATION BSOD In metro exodus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG _LOCATION BSOD In metro exodus: Hi, I need technical assistance. When I play the game Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition on windows 10 I regularly get the blue screen with DPC_WATCHDOG _LOCATION. here is my dump fileMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1002 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All...
  3. My Metro Exodus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Metro Exodus: Hey guys so last year i bought Metro Exodus on the Microsoft Store with gift cards on PC and i played it about halfway on PC and today i wanted to reinstall it but it says my version is not supported on PC? How is that possible i bought it and played it on PC i really dont...
  4. metro exodus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    metro exodus: I've been playing the game for awhile. Made it to Caspian. Fun game. Problem is now it will not load. Goes through the intro, but it cuts out a second into the train sound and never makes it to the select screen. The screen goes black and crashes the computer. This is...
  5. Metro Exodus game pass PC not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro Exodus game pass PC not working: Hello, After downloading and installing the game with many problems today I wanted to play.I start the game and nothing happens. It is only visible in the task manager.I have updated the system to the latest version without any changes.I have no more strength. It is a...
  6. Save cloud bug in metro exodus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save cloud bug in metro exodus: Hey, I have question about problems with game Metro Exodus from ms store. Im having bug that not let me play the game (sometimes it pop up and sometimes I try half day and never pass to the menu of the game). First of all I need be lucky to wait for a message that let me open...
  7. Metro Exodus error install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Metro Exodus error install: Hello, when trying to install Metro Exodus from my Xbox PC game pass i got an error at the very end which prevented the game to get installed, this means I have a 60gb file sitting in the windows apps folder in my D: drive since for whatever reason Microsoft wont let you...
  8. Saved Games Metro Exodus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saved Games Metro Exodus: I played to the point u enter the desert on my xBox Gamepass. Now i want to play Metro Exodus on my Computer with the Windows Gamepass. How can I transfer the Progress or at least put a save game with equal Progress in my game? I can not find the folder....
  9. Metro Exodus on Game Pass for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro Exodus on Game Pass for PC: Hi! I just installed Metro Exodus, but having a couple of issues. First and foremost, every time I launch the game, it starts in a lower resolution. But when I go into settings it says it is running at my native 1440p. The only way I can fix this is if I turn on dlss....
  10. Metro Exodus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro Exodus: Looks good fbbqlvuovQ0 86777

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall metro exodus

2. metro exodus uninstall

3. how to uninstall metro exodus

4. metro uninstal,
  5. xbox game pass uninstal,
  6. how to uninstall metro exodus from epic games,
  7. uninstal metro,
  8. unistALL metro exodux,