Windows 10: how to uninstall Microsoft Bloatware, like: Bing, Maps, X-Box, People, Mail, Internet Explorer

Discus and support how to uninstall Microsoft Bloatware, like: Bing, Maps, X-Box, People, Mail, Internet Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Some please tell me how to install the listed Microsoft Bloatware, without having to purchase another tool to remove it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Joan Renee Johnson, Oct 19, 2020.

1. how to uninstall Microsoft Bloatware, like: Bing, Maps, X-Box, People, Mail, Internet Explorer

Some please tell me how to install the listed Microsoft Bloatware, without having to purchase another tool to remove it.

:)

Joan Renee Johnson, Oct 19, 2020
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

how to uninstall Microsoft Bloatware, like: Bing, Maps, X-Box, People, Mail, Internet Explorer wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Removing BING toolbar and BING start page from Windows 10 - (Internet Explorer 11? -10?)

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide the more information.

• What is the make and model of the tablet?

• A screenshot of the issue would be wonderful.
    Please visit: How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

For now let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

As per your information, be informed that Internet Explorer 11 is by default on Windows 10. You can also check the version by following the bellow steps.

• Open Internet Explorer and click on the gear option.
    • Now click on About Internet Explorer.
    For the issue with Bing toll bar, I would recommend you to uninstall the Bing toolbar from the Internet Explorer and check.

• Press Windows Key + X and select
      Control Panel

• Now click on Programs and Features and locate for
      Bing toolbar.
    • Right click on it and uninstall it.
    Step 2.

For the issue with webpage, I suggest you to set a different homepage and check.

• Open Internet Explorer and click on the gear option.

• Click on Internet option, now type a link or set a homepage in the box.
    • Click on Apply and OK.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 19, 2020
  4. RadeonX2 Win User

how to uninstall Microsoft Bloatware, like: Bing, Maps, X-Box, People, Mail, Internet Explorer

Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

By Googling I found:

Windows Vista

Open the Control Panel
    Select Programs and Features
    In the left pane select View Installed Updates
    Select Windows Internet Explorer 8
    Click Uninstall
    Restart the PC to take into account the uninstall

Windows XP

Open the Control Panel
    Choose Add / Remove Programs
    Check the box "Show updates"
    Select Windows Internet Explorer 8
    Click on Delete
    Restart the PC to take into account the uninstall

source:
    http://en.kioskea.net/faq/sujet-2218-uninstalling-internet-explorer-8

RadeonX2, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

how to uninstall Microsoft Bloatware, like: Bing, Maps, X-Box, People, Mail, Internet Explorer

1. how to uninstall Microsoft Bloatware, like: Bing, Maps, X-Box, People, Mail, Internet Explorer - Similar Threads - uninstall Microsoft Bloatware

2. How to update Bing Maps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update Bing Maps: The following text has no offense/rudeness towards Microsoft.I use both Google and Bing Maps for looking for windmills, but Bing Maps satellite view is so blurry/bad. How do I fix this. Again, no offense/rudeness.Example:...
  3. How to update Bing Maps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to update Bing Maps: The following text has no offense/rudeness towards Microsoft.I use both Google and Bing Maps for looking for windmills, but Bing Maps satellite view is so blurry/bad. How do I fix this. Again, no offense/rudeness.Example:...
  4. How to uninstall Windows 10 Bloatware via Powershell?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall Windows 10 Bloatware via Powershell?: Hello all,Is there a way that I can uninstall or disable some of the Windows 10 bloatware that comes pre-installed? I'm of course referring to some of the example programs:-Microsoft Store-Skype app regular-Xbox game bar, xbox appsI've tried uninstalling both via an elevated...
  5. Most people dislike Search Highlight on the taskbar, but I like how along with Bing...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Most people dislike Search Highlight on the taskbar, but I like how along with Bing...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lolpo555 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/w671i5/most_people_dislike_search_highlight_on_the/
  6. Bing maps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing maps: How can I get rid of Bing maps on geocaching web? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-maps/5c5d62c1-8503-47bb-862f-4032ce303356
  7. Internet Explorer won't uninstall.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer won't uninstall.: One day, Internet Explorer appeared in my taskbar, and I clicked unpin from taskbar, but it keeps popping up. I went to uninstall it, but when I get to the Programs and Features part, there is no Internet Explorer for me to uninstall. I'm very confused and getting a little...
  8. how to uninstall bing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to uninstall bing: how to uninstall bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-bing/132eac2d-e0b0-40d9-8cc6-50c0c7bca397
  9. how do i uninstall microsoft people

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i uninstall microsoft people: how do uninstall a store app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-microsoft-people/f03cda40-780a-4855-9f30-9dfd2ceabc56
  10. Search Box on Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search Box on Internet Explorer: Ive just switched from Edge to IE and cant find the search box for IE. Pls. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/search-box-on-internet-explorer/53281b11-ce05-4457-98b2-80db16307cad