Windows 10: How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes

Discus and support How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I uninstall iTunes from the Microsoft Store so that I can install iTunes from Apple? At present I can't find iTunes in either Programs folders,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Graeme Hurst, Mar 16, 2023.

1. How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes

How do I uninstall iTunes from the Microsoft Store so that I can install iTunes from Apple? At present I can't find iTunes in either Programs folders, nor in Control Panel - Delete programs, however, when Installing the Apple version gives an error saying the MIcrosoft version must be uninstalled first.

:)

Graeme Hurst, Mar 16, 2023
  2. RickC Win User

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Mar 16, 2023
  3. iTunes

I am unable to completely uninstall iTunes so that I can install the latest version of iTunes. I have followed the complete list of steps given to me by a Microsoft Technical Advisor, but I still receive the same error message. "Please remove the previous
    version of iTunes". I then go into Control Panel and see a blank icon where the iTunes was found. I click on this, select uninstall and receive an error message that this action is only valid for products that are currently installed. I am going around in
    circles.

TaylorFord, Mar 16, 2023
  4. How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes

Cannot install iTunes

Hello,

What version of Windows are you using?

Did you follow the steps for uninstalling iTunes? If not, do so now.

Right click on Start > Select Control Panel > Uninstall Programs

Uninstall all of these applications

• iTunes Software
    • Quicktime
    • Apple Software Update
    • Apple Mobile Support
    • Bonjour (especially Bonjour, the most problematic and most difficult component to remove properly! )
    • Apple Application Support (iTunes 9 or later)
    • iPhone (if you have it loaded)
    • and anything else related to iTunes — that’s the tough part where you need to be very careful
    iTunes should be uninstalled in this process of elimination. Reboot the computer.

To install iTunes, follow these steps.

Step one - download the icloud control panel (do not install yet)

Step two - Run the installer as an administrator by right clicking the installer and running as administrator

Step three - after the install finishes, DO NOT reboot

Step four - run the apple software update program and install iTunes from there.

Step five - Reboot, and enjoy

Smittychat., Mar 16, 2023
Thema:

How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes

1. How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes - Similar Threads - Uninstall Microsoft version

2. How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes: I followed Carl's instruction to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes, it did not work. Any other suggestions?Thanks.-- *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes: I followed Carl's instruction to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes, it did not work. Any other suggestions?Thanks.-- *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes: How do I uninstall iTunes from the Microsoft Store so that I can install iTunes from Apple? At present I can't find iTunes in either Programs folders, nor in Control Panel - Delete programs, however, when Installing the Apple version gives an error saying the MIcrosoft...
  6. How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes

How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes: How do I uninstall iTunes from the Microsoft Store so that I can install iTunes from Apple? At present I can't find iTunes in either Programs folders, nor in Control Panel - Delete programs, however, when Installing the Apple version gives an error saying the MIcrosoft...
  7. Not able to uninstall itunes.

Not able to uninstall itunes.: I am trying to uninstall Itunes software from my windows 10 operating system. it was corrupted when I tried to install bluetooth software, which has since been deleted. I lost my itunes desk top icon to open program and I am able to open itunes through the search bar. I tried...
  8. How do I uninstall iTunes (Microsoft Store version) on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I uninstall iTunes (Microsoft Store version) on Windows 10?: I’m unable to find the program in control panel, and unable to uninstall it from the Microsoft Store. Any help would be appreciated. I’ve tried scanning for corrupted files with Command Prompt, etc. I’ve tried everything that I can find on Google and nothing seems to work....
  9. can't uninstall iTunes for Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't uninstall iTunes for Windows: iTunes is listed in my 'Programs and Features', but the icon is a blank sheet. Attempting to uninstall returns the error message: 'The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder...
  10. uninstall itune

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall itune: uninstall itune https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-itune/6ae1e8e8-4449-455c-a27d-644afa8a9a69