Windows 10: How to uninstall OneDrive and close 2 user accounts

Discus and support How to uninstall OneDrive and close 2 user accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I installed Windows 10 I created the user account Kenneth Cavanaugh. Administrator. For some reason now there are two users in C:/Users; one of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KCav45, May 10, 2021.

1. KCav45 Win User

How to uninstall OneDrive and close 2 user accounts

When I installed Windows 10 I created the user account Kenneth Cavanaugh. Administrator. For some reason now there are two users in C:/Users; one of them appears in Advanced User Profiles. Kenneth Cavanaugh, Administrator still appears in Control Panel / Users. I would like to go back to having one user Kenneth Cavanaugh, Administrator and remove OneDrive. Would appreciate advice on how to do this. What if I: went to Settings / Apps / OneDrive and pressed deletebooted in Safe Modedeleted kcav1_m0r3hql from c:users KCav

:)

KCav45, May 10, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 10, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 10, 2021
  4. eve wang Win User

Unable to uninstall Onedrive For Business

OneDrive can be uninstalled from some versions of Windows 10:

1. Select the Start button, type Programs in the search box, and then select Add or remove programs in the list of results.
    2. Under Apps & features, find and select Microsoft OneDrive, and then select Uninstall.

As OneDrive is built in to some versions of Windows and can't be uninstalled. As a workaround, you can hide it. Reference “Turn off or uninstall OneDrive” for detail steps:
    Turn off, disable, or uninstall OneDrive

eve wang, May 10, 2021
Thema:

1. How to uninstall OneDrive and close 2 user accounts - Similar Threads - uninstall OneDrive close

2. Uninstall and reinstall OneDrive on 2 devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall and reinstall OneDrive on 2 devices: I have a desktop running Windows 10 Pro. I also have a Laptop running the same.Long story short: We had the 2 computers using the same onedrive account without issue for about a year. The desktop is the main computer. Suddenly, One Drive decided to put thousands of files on...
  3. Uninstall and reinstall OneDrive on 2 devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall and reinstall OneDrive on 2 devices: I have a desktop running Windows 10 Pro. I also have a Laptop running the same.Long story short: We had the 2 computers using the same onedrive account without issue for about a year. The desktop is the main computer. Suddenly, One Drive decided to put thousands of files on...
  4. Uninstall and reinstall OneDrive on 2 devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to Remove a OneDrive Personal User Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove a OneDrive Personal User Account?: Hello everyone,When I am saving a Word document as 'save as' I see more than one OneDrive personal user account which I don't need. How do I remove the additional OneDrive personal user account? I have Windows 11 installed on a pc and I'm subscribed to Microsoft 365. Your...
  6. How to Remove a OneDrive Personal User Account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Remove a OneDrive Personal User Account?: Hello everyone,When I am saving a Word document as 'save as' I see more than one OneDrive personal user account which I don't need. How do I remove the additional OneDrive personal user account? I have Windows 11 installed on a pc and I'm subscribed to Microsoft 365. Your...
  7. How to copy a directory from a OneDrive user account to another OneDrive user account

How to copy a directory from a OneDrive user account to another OneDrive user account: My family purchased the Office 365 subscription with provision for six 6 1TB OneDrive user accounts. I am wanting to transfer my copy of the family photos to another family member. I don't want to download all the photos from my account and then upload them at 1/10th the...
  8. OneDrive for 2 Microsoft Accounts

OneDrive for 2 Microsoft Accounts: 1 I installed Windows 10 Home Ver 1909 on my laptop and setup using my "personal"@gmail.com. 2 Windows File Explorer shows - my One drive folder as below: [ATTACH] 3 My business associate purchased the Family One-Drive account and allocated 1TB to my *** Email address...
  9. OneDrive for 2 Microsoft Accounts

OneDrive for 2 Microsoft Accounts: I login into my Windows 10 PC with MS Account-X. OneDrive is displayed in File Explorer with limit of 5GB. Recently a family member has purchased a OneDrive Family subscription where I am allocated with 1 TB. I used a secondaryAccount-Y for this subscription as the folders...
  10. Need Help to uninstall onedrive from domain user accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need Help to uninstall onedrive from domain user accounts: Hi Legends, Requirement: One drive should be uninstalled from user profiles by logon script. I hope everyone knows that one drive is getting installed in user profile from the setup available in "Systemroot/syswow or system32/onedrivesetup.exe". I am trying to uninstall...