Windows 10: How to uninstall or completely disable Windows Clipboard? I want my normal copy/paste back.

Discus and support How to uninstall or completely disable Windows Clipboard? I want my normal copy/paste back. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My desktop has Windows 10. I use the copy/paste function by holding the "Windows Start" icon/key and "V" to paste (so that it strips away text styles).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Guyserbun007, Oct 1, 2020.

1. How to uninstall or completely disable Windows Clipboard? I want my normal copy/paste back.

My desktop has Windows 10. I use the copy/paste function by holding the "Windows Start" icon/key and "V" to paste (so that it strips away text styles). But for some unknown reason (maybe a recent Windows update), when I do the same key sequence now, a Clipboard window shows up and my only option is to "turn on" which I don't. I searched google on how to completely disable or uninstall it without success. Please help!

submitted by /u/Guyserbun007
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Guyserbun007, Oct 1, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

how to disable clipboard, or copy and paste using registry or gpedit

Hi, a quick glance (below) looks like that may be possible, but you will need to explore further.. however, references say this cannot be done for Windows as a whole (Google search).

This includes a small script to monitor and clear the clipboard as a workaround, as well as comments on this.
    [SOLVED] disable copy and paste completely. - Windows Forum - Spiceworks

How to uninstall or completely disable Windows Clipboard? I want my normal copy/paste back. [​IMG]

How did I do that?

How to uninstall or completely disable Windows Clipboard? I want my normal copy/paste back. [​IMG]

I rt clicked Windows Components and used the Filter.

dalchina, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Paste command not pasting most recent clipboard item

Hi, I'm working in Windows 10 and have a persistent problem with Copy + Paste. The problem is that the Paste command typically does not paste the most recent item from the clipboard, but rather pastes an item previously copied to the clipboard. So, for example,
    I might go grab something from the web via CTRL + C, and then try to copy it into an email, only to find that the pasted material is something I previously copied, not the material I copied most recently. At that point I have to go back, re-copy the stuff
    from the web, and try the paste command again. This works, but performing this sequence of steps twice most of the time is a pain in the...keyboard.

I'd welcome any suggestions. Thanks.

David Dodenhoff, Oct 1, 2020
  4. How to uninstall or completely disable Windows Clipboard? I want my normal copy/paste back.

how to disable clipboard, or copy and paste using registry or gpedit

is there anyway to permanently disable clipboard or copy and paste in windows 10, best thing ifound was stopper and prevent and there easy to bypass is there anything i can do in gpedit or the registry to disable it permanently

moomoocow83, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

How to uninstall or completely disable Windows Clipboard? I want my normal copy/paste back.

1. How to uninstall or completely disable Windows Clipboard? I want my normal copy/paste back. - Similar Threads - uninstall completely disable

2. how to uninstall copilot? i dont want to disable it i want to completely remove it from my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to uninstall copilot? i dont want to disable it i want to completely remove it from my...: how to uninstall copilot? i dont want to disable it i want to completely remove it from my system its a waste of space to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-copilot-i-dont-want-to-disable-it/b301b77d-b879-4433-9979-f8795805e9f1
  3. how to uninstall copilot? i dont want to disable it i want to completely remove it from my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to uninstall copilot? i dont want to disable it i want to completely remove it from my...: how to uninstall copilot? i dont want to disable it i want to completely remove it from my system its a waste of space to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-copilot-i-dont-want-to-disable-it/b301b77d-b879-4433-9979-f8795805e9f1
  4. Photos: Want to disable Copied to Clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos: Want to disable Copied to Clipboard: Hi,I want to copy my photo directly from the photo screen to another folder. But when i click "CTRL + C", it prompt "copied to clipboard". and I unable to paste the photo to new folder.I tried to disable the clipboard function in the window system, but it still having the...
  5. Photos: Want to disable Copied to Clipboard

Photos: Want to disable Copied to Clipboard: Hi,I want to copy my photo directly from the photo screen to another folder. But when i click "CTRL + C", it prompt "copied to clipboard". and I unable to paste the photo to new folder.I tried to disable the clipboard function in the window system, but it still having the...
  6. How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?

How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?: I can't copy anything from my windows clipboard. When I click on an item, the clipboard disappears. Also, the clipboard window is too small...
  7. How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?: I can't copy anything from my windows clipboard. When I click on an item, the clipboard disappears. Also, the clipboard window is too small...
  8. How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How to copy complete path/filename to clipboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to copy complete path/filename to clipboard?: In explorer if i navigate to a file and press F2 / copy that will only copy the filename "da.txt" to clipboard... i want this: "c:\files\blah\dee\da.txt" I see it's in the file Properties/Security/Object Name... it can be selected and copied. Is there a faster way? Thanks!...
  10. how to disable clipboard, or copy and paste using registry or gpedit

in Windows 10 Support
    how to disable clipboard, or copy and paste using registry or gpedit: is there anyway to permanently disable clipboard or copy and paste in windows 10, best thing ifound was stopper and prevent and there easy to bypass is there anything i can do in gpedit or the registry to disable it permanently 111885