Windows 10: How to Uninstall or Reinstall Notepad in Windows 10

Discus and support How to Uninstall or Reinstall Notepad in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]After being a default app for almost 30 years, Notepad is now an optional feature in your Windows PC. Notepad is the simple text editor […]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 27, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Uninstall or Reinstall Notepad in Windows 10

WinClub, Jun 27, 2020

2. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Jun 27, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How to Uninstall or Reinstall Notepad in Windows 10 :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 27, 2020
  4. How to Uninstall or Reinstall Notepad in Windows 10

Windows 10 Character Map and Notepad

Well I found the answer to my question. I should have thought through this a little longer.

Notepad is native in ANSI mode.
    However Wordpad can work in UTF-8 mode.
    I found steps to make Notepad usable in UTF-8 mode but there are a lot of steps and once again there has to be a registry hack to make it work.
    Now how do I make Workpad be listed in the most used application through the Start Menu?

1ThursdayJC, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

How to Uninstall or Reinstall Notepad in Windows 10

1. How to Uninstall or Reinstall Notepad in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Uninstall Reinstall Notepad

2. How to reinstall Notepad for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall Notepad for Windows 10?: Hello, I recently encountered a problem with Notepad. The problem I encountered was that the Notepad app wouldn't open, so I went into the Optional features setting and uninstalled the app. I then proceeded to reinstall the app again, but upon clicking the install button, I...
  3. How to reinstall Notepad for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall Notepad for Windows 10?: Hello, I recently encountered a problem with Notepad. The problem I encountered was that the Notepad app wouldn't open, so I went into the Optional features setting and uninstalled the app. I then proceeded to reinstall the app again, but upon clicking the install button, I...
  4. Uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10: A website, Micro Global...something represented themselves as Microsoft and convinced my friend he needed to have them secure his laptop to the tune of $900.00. He was instructed to use Any Desk. They refuse to refund and continue to harass him. Would uninstalling Windows and...
  5. Uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10: A website, Micro Global...something represented themselves as Microsoft and convinced my friend he needed to have them secure his laptop to the tune of $900.00. He was instructed to use Any Desk. They refuse to refund and continue to harass him. Would uninstalling Windows and...
  6. Uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Uninstall and Reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Uninstall and Reinstall Windows 10: If I uninstall Windows 10 to reinstall due to no space will I be able to do that without problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-and-reinstall-windows-10/129f1551-b56b-4d1c-89e7-9b2b94647827
  8. Uninstall and Reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Uninstall and Reinstall Windows 10: Hi! I am a Windows 10 user. I recently sent my laptop for repair and addition of SDD, but when it came back, I noticed the product key was changed. I don't know much about computer stuff, but I noticed I couldn't install Windows' updates and some of the online features...
  9. How to Uninstall and Reinstall Cortana in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Uninstall and Reinstall Cortana in Windows 10: [ATTACH]One of the significant changes made to Windows 10 2004 is Cortana. Once what was integrated deep into the Operating System is now a standalone […] This article How to Uninstall and Reinstall Cortana in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. How to Install and Uninstall Notepad in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Install and Uninstall Notepad in Windows 10: How to: How to Install and Uninstall Notepad in Windows 10 How to Install and Uninstall Notepad in Windows 10 Notepad is a simple text editor included in Windows and a basic text-editing program which enables computer users to create documents. Starting with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 notepad