Windows 10: How to uninstall or remove messaging app

Discus and support How to uninstall or remove messaging app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have no idea why I have Messenger on my laptop. I did not download this app and it will not work on my laptop. Also my computer does not give me the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TeresaS3, Jun 22, 2019.

1. TeresaS3 Win User

How to uninstall or remove messaging app

I have no idea why I have Messenger on my laptop. I did not download this app and it will not work on my laptop. Also my computer does not give me the option to delete the app. Does anyone have any suggestions??????

Moved from Skype

:)

TeresaS3, Jun 22, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How to uninstall or remove messaging app :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    how to uninstall Apps

Hi,

About your concern, you can uninstall apps by following the steps bellow:

• From your home screen, swipe left to go to apps list.
    • Look for the apps that you want to uninstall.
    • Press and hold the app then tap uninstall.
    Please note that built in apps can't be uninstalled or removed from the phone.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Arnie Est, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

How to disable/uninstall the Photo app in Windows 10?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall the Photo app and check if it helps.

We cannot disable Photos app on windows 10. However, we can uninstall the app and when you require the app you can download it through Windows Store.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall the Photo app.

• Type Power Shell in the Search bar,
      right-click on Windows PowerShell and click on
      Run as administrator

• Type the following commands, press Enter
      key after each command, in the given order.
    1. Get-AppxPackage

(This will view all the apps installed in your account.)

2. Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers

(This will view all Windows apps installed in the computer.)

3. Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.Windows.Photos | Remove-AppxPackage

(This will remove/uninstall the Photo app.)

• Restart the system and check.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

1. How to uninstall or remove messaging app - Similar Threads - uninstall remove messaging

2. how to uninstall a app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to uninstall a app?: troubleshooting in uninstall a epic online services, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-a-app/16c7086a-14e7-4b37-bd2a-154d276b84b5
  3. How to remove an uninstalled app from the default apps list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove an uninstalled app from the default apps list?: I uninstalled Calibre an e-book reader. After uninstalling, I noticed that when I right click a .epub file, Calibre still appears as an option. Clicking on it does nothing because it is uninstalled.I suspected that I may still get shown the option to open files with Calibre...
  4. How to remove an uninstalled app from the default apps list?

How to remove an uninstalled app from the default apps list?: I uninstalled Calibre an e-book reader. After uninstalling, I noticed that when I right click a .epub file, Calibre still appears as an option. Clicking on it does nothing because it is uninstalled.I suspected that I may still get shown the option to open files with Calibre...
  5. uninstalling and removing apps

uninstalling and removing apps: I recently installed an app to my desk top computer and I want to remove it. I went to "settings" and removed it supposedly but it is still in my computer. It does not show up on the list of apps in my computer but it does show up every time I turn my computer on and it asks...
  6. uninstalling and removing apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uninstalling and removing apps: I recently installed an app to my desk top computer and I want to remove it. I went to "settings" and removed it supposedly but it is still in my computer. It does not show up on the list of apps in my computer but it does show up every time I turn my computer on and it asks...
  7. uninstalling and removing apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to remove error message when installing apps.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to remove error message when installing apps.: Occasionally, not always, when I try to install a new app I receive an error message stating that the installation can not be completed because another installation is in progress. In fact, there is no other installation in progress and if I try the install later or after...
  9. How to uninstall and remove KBDYCC.exe ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to uninstall and remove KBDYCC.exe ?: After some months I saw this message everytime at open some browsers. Didn`t help re-install the browsers. On the internet I found that it is a threats trojian virus for maining.... How could I remove it? [ATTACH]...
  10. How to uninstall/remove service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to uninstall/remove service?: Hi. The steps in the link Bree posted for you should work to remove the infection. However, you may find that the infection will be blocking the downloads or blocking you from running them. You could try booting to Safe Mode to download the tools and run the scans, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uninstall messaging windows 10

2. windows 10 uninstall messaging

3. uninstall windows messaging app

4. cant uninstall messaging app,
  5. windows10 uninstall how to messaging,
  6. how to uninstall messaging app windows 10,
  7. how to uninstall messaging on windows 10