Windows 10: How to uninstall Paint 3D App in Windows 10

Discus and support How to uninstall Paint 3D App in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Paint 3D is one of the best apps from Microsoft when it comes to photo editing. While many still like to use MS Paint, but if you want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 7, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to uninstall Paint 3D App in Windows 10

WinClub, Jun 7, 2019

2. Recent app "Paint 3D" - how to get the job done?

If the troubleshooting steps provided above didn't work to your Windows 10, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D. You can follow the steps below:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

We also suggest that you create a new profile in Windows 10 to verify if this is an issue with your Windows profile, you can follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    Why can't I remove paint 3D??? It will not let me uninstall it

Hi George,

You can follow the steps below to uninstall Paint 3D:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Jun 7, 2019
  4. How to uninstall Paint 3D App in Windows 10

Paint 3D app problem

Hi Laura, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest you should repair your Paint 3D app

Firstly, try to reset this app. Follow the steps below:

1). Click on 'Windows key + I' together and open 'Settings'

2). Tap on Apps - Apps & features - Paint 3D - Advanced options

3). Tap on 'Reset'

Next, uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D app. Follow the steps below:

1). Click on the Start button

2). Type in 'Windows PowerShell' - right click on it - choose 'Run as administrator'.

3). Copy / paste the command below without quotes.

'Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage'

4). Click on Enter

5). Go to the Microsoft Store to download and reinstall the Paint 3D app.

NighthawkX, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

How to uninstall Paint 3D App in Windows 10

1. How to uninstall Paint 3D App in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall Paint App

2. Windows 10 Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Paint 3D: My Paint 3D will not Save, how can i fix it. I tried Setting and reset the Paint 3D but it did not help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-paint-3d/533bfcce-27e5-4337-9737-5ca436a850e9
  3. Windows 10 Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Paint 3D: Paint 3D will not Save. How do I fix it? I tried going into Setting and I reset Paint 3D but this did not help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-paint-3d/acafbc25-df3b-487e-95a5-a3f26d44b4b6
  4. Windows 10 Paint 3D

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Paint 3D: Paint 3D will not Save. How do I fix it? I tried going into Setting and I reset Paint 3D but this did not help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-paint-3d/acafbc25-df3b-487e-95a5-a3f26d44b4b6
  5. How to uninstall 3D Viewer App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall 3D Viewer App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft offers an incredibly useful ap–3D Viewer which creators can use to animate 3D models, and also mix it with real-life objects using the Mixed Reality feature. You can see 3D models with lighting controls, inspect model data, and visualize [...] This...
  6. How do I uninstall Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I uninstall Paint 3D: How do I uninstall Paint 3D? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-paint-3d/18d54472-a3d1-4ffc-8847-e7d5aee64310
  7. How to uninstall or deactivate Paint 3D?

How to uninstall or deactivate Paint 3D?: A couple of weeks ago I did a system reset. There had been a few problems which Tweaking Com's software couldn't fix. I ran it a second time as suggested but that didn't fix everything. So I did the reset. Since then I have two new surprises. 1. The system ignores my...
  8. How to uninstall or deactivate Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to uninstall or deactivate Paint 3D?: A couple of weeks ago I did a system reset. There had been a few problems which Tweaking Com's software couldn't fix. I ran it a second time as suggested but that didn't fix everything. So I did the reset. Since then I have two new surprises. 1. The system ignores my...
  9. Paint 3D app problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D app problem: I encountered a problem with Paint 3D app because I cannot change a color of a specific area on the model. It occurs every time I try to save my project, even if I use a sticker before. All the other parts are colored without problems but this specific area is not....
  10. Paint 3d app problem

Paint 3d app problem: After the creator update everything was ok except for Paint 3d. It opens ok and I start to create something but when I click on some of the actions the prog shuts down for no reason. Is there a way that I can reinstall it. I have tried the app store but the app wont download....