Windows 10: How to uninstall PC Accelerator once and for all? I know!

Discus and support How to uninstall PC Accelerator once and for all? I know! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; OK people. We have been having this problem for YEARS on DS's desktop.But, a few years ago he got a laptop for college and the desktop became a member... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Blaxer007, May 7, 2021.

1. Blaxer007 Win User

How to uninstall PC Accelerator once and for all? I know!

OK people. We have been having this problem for YEARS on DS's desktop.But, a few years ago he got a laptop for college and the desktop became a member of the pile of "misfit toys".Until, much younger DS found it and wanted to use it.Ah! haunted again.The big problem for many is:1. PC Accelerator changes it's name every so often.2. Even IF you know the name, it is *hidden*, so you still can't delete it.This is what I did:1. Installed FREE Malware Bytes and ran a scan.2. When you "View Report", make note of the ones that "failed" to be remo

:)

Blaxer007, May 7, 2021
  2. Lumpy20 Win User

FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, May 7, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. How to uninstall PC Accelerator once and for all? I know!

Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, May 7, 2021
Thema:

How to uninstall PC Accelerator once and for all? I know!

1. How to uninstall PC Accelerator once and for all? I know! - Similar Threads - uninstall Accelerator once

2. PC Accelerate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Accelerate: Hello!I'm trying to remove the annoying PC Accelerate from my computer. I've gone through several forumns on how to do this, and realize how to do it, but my primary issue is that it is simply not listed under my programs, apps, or features to uninstall. I cannot find it...
  3. PC Accelerate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Accelerate: Hello!I'm trying to remove the annoying PC Accelerate from my computer. I've gone through several forumns on how to do this, and realize how to do it, but my primary issue is that it is simply not listed under my programs, apps, or features to uninstall. I cannot find it...
  4. How to remove PC Accelerator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove PC Accelerator: The program is not called PC Accelerator in your program files, when the program pops up you will need to go to control-alt-delete, you will get a pop-up showing you the name of the program, then you will be able to locate it in your program files, click on it and uninstall....
  5. Pc Accelerate Uninstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc Accelerate Uninstall: I’ve removed all files on the day I downloaded it but whenever I restart my computer the PC Accelerate pop up appears, anyone know how to fully remove it? submitted by /u/2ndPlayerBoi [link] [comments]...
  6. How to uninstall 9000 fonts at once

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to uninstall 9000 fonts at once: I have these really old, bad looking fonts that I installed a while ago and they seem to slow down Photoshop and make it hard to find actual fonts that I want to use whenever I use the "Type Tool" so I decided to uninstall all of them but I don't know how. I tried deleting...
  7. PC Accelerate

PC Accelerate: I have PC Accelerate, but I don't sure is it safe. Can you help me? I don't know about PCA ANYTHING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pc-accelerate/8e4a9660-6310-4928-bda9-d43cd70dbdd3
  8. How to uninstall multiple fonts all at once?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to uninstall multiple fonts all at once?: Hello, Im trying to uninstall big font families hundreds of fonts at once. But there seems to be no way. In Settings > Fonts all you can do is click on an individual font and uninstall it. But I wish to uninstall hundreds of fonts at once. There was a thread here made...
  9. pc accelerator

pc accelerator: I have pc accelerator that keeps popping up on my screen. I don't want it and tried to delete it going to controls , uninstall. It showed it being un installed but it keeps popping up. I can not find any file for it. What do I do. I am not computer literate so an answer...
  10. I don't know how to enable hardware acceleration.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't know how to enable hardware acceleration.: I have tried everything in my book of gimmicks, but nothing seems to work. I searched all over the internet and nothing. Please help!!...