Windows 10: How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*

Discus and support How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus* in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to uninstall Windows Powershell. Every time I boot up my pc and sign in, there is always this worrying notification saying that "Threats... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChristopherCosma, Jan 22, 2021.

1. How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*

I am trying to uninstall Windows Powershell. Every time I boot up my pc and sign in, there is always this worrying notification saying that "Threats Found". When I would click on it, it would say I have a trojan and its saying it is from Powershell. Now, I know Windows Powerhsell isn't the issue, but I figured if I were to take down Powershell the virus would go down with it.

Yes, I have ran a full scan multiple times and it would always say that there are no threats. The only time I get a notification of a threat is every time I boot up my computer. How would I fix this?

How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus* 7a0f8211-cd45-4067-8d20-fccf3f3f9d73?upload=true.png

:)

ChristopherCosma, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Jan 22, 2021
  3. djbbenn Win User
    New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Jan 22, 2021
  4. How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*

Trojan virus

Suggestion to read:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing any details....:

See the helpful links posted by

quietman7 - MVP

here

Copy/paste of above post:

Malware Removal Guides for Windows

You can always supplement your anti-virus or get a second opinion by performing an

Online Virus Scan

ESET is one of the more effective online scanners.

Stubborn Malware Removal Guides for Windows

==========================================================

Jsssssssss, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*

1. How to uninstall PowerShell? *Trojan Virus* - Similar Threads - uninstall PowerShell *Trojan

2. PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*, Running Multiple Times a Day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*, Running Multiple Times a Day: Hi all,my laptop have been infected with a trojan virus, it's making my computer really slow and heating up quickly, I have followed a previous thread before about the same issue, I have downloaded the Farbar Recovery Tool and run scan, it generated the two files FRST and...
  3. PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*, Running Multiple Times a Day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell? *Trojan Virus*, Running Multiple Times a Day: Hi all,my laptop have been infected with a trojan virus, it's making my computer really slow and heating up quickly, I have followed a previous thread before about the same issue, I have downloaded the Farbar Recovery Tool and run scan, it generated the two files FRST and...
  4. Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.: I think I ran a .bat file, after that my keyboard text started delaying, freezing. So I tried downloading malwarebytes using the premium free trial, and I keep getting this message that it blocked some kind of trojan.It isn't letting me post a picture for some reason, but it...
  5. Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.: I think I ran a .bat file, after that my keyboard text started delaying, freezing. So I tried downloading malwarebytes using the premium free trial, and I keep getting this message that it blocked some kind of trojan.It isn't letting me post a picture for some reason, but it...
  6. How to uninstall PowerShell? Detected as trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall PowerShell? Detected as trojan: Every time when my laptop is on I receive uncountable amount of virus alerts. All of them are saying that PowerShell is a trojan virus. How do I uninstall it or how do I fix the problem? Also the "Threat blocked" messages all the way to the bottom of this list are for...
  7. How to uninstall PowerShell? Detected as trojan

How to uninstall PowerShell? Detected as trojan: Every time when my laptop is on I receive uncountable amount of virus alerts. All of them are saying that PowerShell is a trojan virus. How do I uninstall it or how do I fix the problem? Also the "Threat blocked" messages all the way to the bottom of this list are for...
  8. Erasing PowerShell Trojan Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Erasing PowerShell Trojan Virus: I am not a techy so need some help. I have discovered the Powershell Trojan on my PC at C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\ aand I am at loss what to do. I am th eonly user and administrator on the PC. Can anyne help here? I have tried virus scans and malware scans...
  9. Erasing PowerShell Trojan Virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erasing PowerShell Trojan Virus: I am not a techy so need some help. I have discovered the Powershell Trojan on my PC at C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\ aand I am at loss what to do. I am th eonly user and administrator on the PC. Can anyne help here? I have tried virus scans and malware scans...
  10. Erasing PowerShell Trojan Virus