Windows 10: How to uninstall Powershell?

Discus and support How to uninstall Powershell? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to uninstall Windows Powershell. Every time I boot up my pc and sign in, there is always this worrying notification saying that "Threats... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChristopherCosma, Jan 21, 2021.

1. How to uninstall Powershell?

I am trying to uninstall Windows Powershell. Every time I boot up my pc and sign in, there is always this worrying notification saying that "Threats Found". When I would click on it, it would say I have a trojan and its saying it is from Powershell. Now, I know Windows Powerhsell isn't the issue, but I figured if I were to take down Powershell the virus would go down with it.

Yes, I have ran a full scan multiple times and it would always say that there are no threats. The only time I get a notification of a threat is every time I boot up my computer. How would I fix this?

How to uninstall Powershell? 7a0f8211-cd45-4067-8d20-fccf3f3f9d73?upload=true.png

:)

ChristopherCosma, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Uninstall Photo app by using Powershell command

Hi Lorraine,

Thank you for posting your response.

I apologize for the miscommunication. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• 1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.

2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

3. Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

• get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage ( check the spacing)
    After performing the above steps, install the Photo app from the Windows store.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jan 21, 2021
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How to uninstall Powershell? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Kursah Win User

How to uninstall Powershell?

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

How to uninstall Powershell?

1. How to uninstall Powershell? - Similar Threads - uninstall Powershell

2. Hi, I have an issue uninstalling the buggy patchKB5033375 using powershell commands...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have an issue uninstalling the buggy patchKB5033375 using powershell commands...: The script I used is mentioned below:-# Define the remote computer name$remoteComputer = "COMPUTER_NAME"# Define the KB number of the patch you want to uninstall$patchKBNumber = "KB5033375"# Define the uninstall command$uninstallCommand = "wusa.exe /uninstall...
  3. Hi, I have an issue uninstalling the buggy patchKB5033375 using powershell commands...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I have an issue uninstalling the buggy patchKB5033375 using powershell commands...: The script I used is mentioned below:-# Define the remote computer name$remoteComputer = "COMPUTER_NAME"# Define the KB number of the patch you want to uninstall$patchKBNumber = "KB5033375"# Define the uninstall command$uninstallCommand = "wusa.exe /uninstall...
  4. Hi, I have an issue uninstalling the buggy patchKB5033375 using powershell commands...

Hi, I have an issue uninstalling the buggy patchKB5033375 using powershell commands...: The script I used is mentioned below:-# Define the remote computer name $remoteComputer = "COMPUTER_NAME" # Define the KB number of the patch you want to uninstall $patchKBNumber = "KB5033375" # Define the uninstall command $uninstallCommand = "wusa.exe /uninstall...
  5. Hi, I have an issue uninstalling the buggy patchKB5033375 using powershell commands...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have an issue uninstalling the buggy patchKB5033375 using powershell commands...: The script I used is mentioned below:-# Define the remote computer name $remoteComputer = "COMPUTER_NAME" # Define the KB number of the patch you want to uninstall $patchKBNumber = "KB5033375" # Define the uninstall command $uninstallCommand = "wusa.exe /uninstall...
  6. How to uninstall PowerShell? Detected as trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall PowerShell? Detected as trojan: Every time when my laptop is on I receive uncountable amount of virus alerts. All of them are saying that PowerShell is a trojan virus. How do I uninstall it or how do I fix the problem? Also the "Threat blocked" messages all the way to the bottom of this list are for...
  7. How to uninstall PowerShell? Detected as trojan

How to uninstall PowerShell? Detected as trojan: Every time when my laptop is on I receive uncountable amount of virus alerts. All of them are saying that PowerShell is a trojan virus. How do I uninstall it or how do I fix the problem? Also the "Threat blocked" messages all the way to the bottom of this list are for...
  8. How can i successfully uninstall old version of microsoft store apps using powershell...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i successfully uninstall old version of microsoft store apps using powershell...: I have been trying to deploy the below command through Sccm task sequence to all the machine but unfortunately i still find the old version of the app still there.What am l m missing?Remove-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.MPEG2VideoExtension_1.0.22661.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe...
  9. How can i successfully uninstall old version of microsoft store apps using powershell...

How can i successfully uninstall old version of microsoft store apps using powershell...: I have been trying to deploy the below command through Sccm task sequence to all the machine but unfortunately i still find the old version of the app still there.What am l m missing?Remove-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.MPEG2VideoExtension_1.0.22661.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe...
  10. Uninstall sponsored apps with Powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall sponsored apps with Powershell: Hi,I have written a Powershell script that installs a MAK, renames the computer, installs Windows updates, joins the company domain, and installs/uninstalls various applications and features. However, the first time Windows lands on the desktop, it starts to download various...