Windows 10: How to uninstall Print 3D from all computers in AD

Discus and support How to uninstall Print 3D from all computers in AD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all According to this vuln. CVE-2023-23378 - Security Update Guide - Microsoft - Print 3D Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilit I need to uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/djwheele, May 4, 2023.

1. How to uninstall Print 3D from all computers in AD

Hi all
    According to this vuln. CVE-2023-23378 - Security Update Guide - Microsoft - Print 3D Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilit I need to uninstall Print 3D from all computers in our domain.
    As I know this software is installed in user context so I should log into on every computer in AD by as every user who used this computer in the past and uninstall Print 3D from gui.

My question is. Is there any other way to uninstall Print 3D from all computers in AD (from all user context etc.) I need to completely remove Print 3D?

How to do it?
    Please help!

submitted by /u/djwheele
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/djwheele, May 4, 2023
  2. dtoxic Win User

Remove '3D print with 3D Builder' from context menu?

Follow these Steps

Remove from the context menu in Windows 10

dtoxic, May 4, 2023
  3. David Haz Win User
    3D printing with 3d builder

Hello,

If you are unable to print, it could be due to outdated printer driver, or that the problem may be hardware-related. For us to isolate the issue about 3D printing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Are you able to print using another computer? This is for us to see if the issue is specific to your printer or to your computer.
    • Are there any error messages that appear when you attempt to print?

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, May 4, 2023
  4. Tenforo Active Member

How to uninstall Print 3D from all computers in AD

3D Build and 3D print support for FlashForge Inventor Printer

Hello Dave,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to assist you.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. Have you tried printing any normal document on your computer?

Method 1:

I would suggest you to download the latest software
    Click here
    from flash forge and see if that works. You may also contact printer support if does not get the option to make changes in Flash forge.

Method 2:

Please refer the Microsoft article related to 3D print:

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware/3d-print/windows-3d-printing

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/22881/windows-10-3d

Hope it helps.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Tenforo, May 4, 2023
Thema:

How to uninstall Print 3D from all computers in AD

1. How to uninstall Print 3D from all computers in AD - Similar Threads - uninstall Print computers

2. Log out from all logged in computers in AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log out from all logged in computers in AD: Hi,recently my AD account is getting locked out every 30 mins. 2 days back, I have logged into many computers to solve an issue which has affected multiple computers, i have restarted all the computers and have even checked the servers. is there any way to log out from all...
  3. Log out from all logged in computers in AD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log out from all logged in computers in AD: Hi,recently my AD account is getting locked out every 30 mins. 2 days back, I have logged into many computers to solve an issue which has affected multiple computers, i have restarted all the computers and have even checked the servers. is there any way to log out from all...
  4. print 3d error

print 3d error: On print 3d it says failed to loud printer capabilities I checked what 3d printer windows can work with and my 3d printer showed up first how do I fix this problem? and o my 3d printer name is XYZprinting da Vinci junior 1.0 professional. How do I fix this?????...
  5. How do I uninstall Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I uninstall Paint 3D: How do I uninstall Paint 3D? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-paint-3d/18d54472-a3d1-4ffc-8847-e7d5aee64310
  6. 3d builder 3d printing to my printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    3d builder 3d printing to my printer: How do I print 3d builder objects on my monoprice mini delta ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder-3d-printing-to-my-printer/e73a89b1-d715-4234-964a-653514611be2
  7. How to uninstall or deactivate Paint 3D?

How to uninstall or deactivate Paint 3D?: A couple of weeks ago I did a system reset. There had been a few problems which Tweaking Com's software couldn't fix. I ran it a second time as suggested but that didn't fix everything. So I did the reset. Since then I have two new surprises. 1. The system ignores my...
  8. How to uninstall or deactivate Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to uninstall or deactivate Paint 3D?: A couple of weeks ago I did a system reset. There had been a few problems which Tweaking Com's software couldn't fix. I ran it a second time as suggested but that didn't fix everything. So I did the reset. Since then I have two new surprises. 1. The system ignores my...
  9. How to Print with Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Print with Paint 3D: Using Paint 3D I don't see an option to "Print" screen images. How is Print done ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-with-paint-3d/1912f432-988c-4c96-acba-bfb9b7a4d495
  10. Remove '3D print with 3D Builder' from context menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove '3D print with 3D Builder' from context menu?: Just upgraded to the latest Anniversary Win 10 build. Uninstalled 3D Builder but this entry '3D print with 3D Builder' is still there when I right click an image file. How do I remove this? CCleaner does not help. [img] 58867