Windows 10: How to uninstall program a program in windows 10

Discus and support How to uninstall program a program in windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My old printer program is still showing on my desktop. How do I uninstall it? Thanks Greg... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GregYarrow, Oct 30, 2019.

1. How to uninstall program a program in windows 10

My old printer program is still showing on my desktop. How do I uninstall it?

Thanks Greg

:)

GregYarrow, Oct 30, 2019

2. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Oct 30, 2019
  4. How to uninstall program a program in windows 10

Cannot insta;; or uninstall programs it keeps saying a program already being installed!

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Which program are you trying to uninstall?

• What is the exact issue with Office XP Student?
    The issue you are facing could be due to the program is running on desktop background. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and heck if it help in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

Step 1.

I suggest you to go to the task manager and check if the program is running on Windows back ground. Follow the below steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task manager.
    • Locate for the program which you are trying to uninstall.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Try uninstalling the program.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to restart the computer and as soon as the computer boot up try uninstalling the programs.

If the above steps did not fix the issue try the below steps provided.

Step 3.

I suggest you to unregister and register the Windows installer and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

How to uninstall program a program in windows 10

1. How to uninstall program a program in windows 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall program program

2. UNinstall program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNinstall program: Cant uninstall my net bean 8.1 program screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-program/7bbd4db6-b375-4480-943b-c057b0192719
  3. Program Uninstall

Program Uninstall: Hello,I have installed a program, but as I was uninstalling it, it opened the app. Due to this, I used Ashampoo Uninstaller 12 to uninstall it. The app was uninstalled, but in the control panel's "uninstall a program" tab, the app was still showing. Image below :-...
  4. how to uninstall program that will not uninstall

how to uninstall program that will not uninstall: how to uninstall program when uninstall does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-program-that-will-not-uninstall/d5c42751-2d54-40ca-bcc8-ef54c3ee747b
  5. How to uninstall an old program in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to uninstall an old program in Windows 10: I have an old photo manager program which need to uninstall. It's a UK program created by a now defunct since 2007 company, Pixology, called Jessops Picture Manager Version 1.0.0.13 part of Jessops Picture suite copyright date 2003. Jessops processed pictures taken on film...
  6. uninstalling a program on windows 10

uninstalling a program on windows 10: hello there, im having a problem with eplan program i cannot uninstall since eplan were not uninstalling i made a mistake i think because i deleted every eplan program file in pc now it just shows up with its icon but you cannot modify or uninstall it what can i do...
  7. HOW TO UNINSTALL THE PROGRAM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOW TO UNINSTALL THE PROGRAM: can anyone help me to unistall this app as by normal method its not possible [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-the-program/0f0058bf-4e55-47a2-9628-d91e3dad4ccc
  8. Program will not uninstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Program will not uninstall: I have found the program Carbonite (a cloud backup app) really slows down my computer. Yet when I attempt to uninstall it, nothing happens. I have tried the uninstall in settings as well as control panel. The program is occupying disc space yet I cannot open it. I am...
  9. Uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstall a program: How do I delete an old printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-a-program/290ecc1f-4d57-4907-8150-c5a1c625f4bf
  10. how to uninstall a program that wont uninstall in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to uninstall a program that wont uninstall in windows 10: how to uninstall a program that wont uninstall in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-a-program-that-wont-uninstall-in/e72441fe-d5b2-4db0-88a1-541cbc45105e