Windows 10: How to uninstall Programs not listed in Control Panel in Windows 10

Discus and support How to uninstall Programs not listed in Control Panel in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When a program installs on Windows 10, it also comes with an uninstaller. It is mandatory for every application to offer a script that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 26, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to uninstall Programs not listed in Control Panel in Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 26, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

The "Control Panel uninstall list" is called Programs and Features. It only lists the programs you, the user, have installed personally.
    The apps that come with Windows 10 are not included in Programs and Features.
    Some of those apps can be uninstalled by right clicking at them > click Uninstall.
    Some you cannot uninstall without special way. If you have some of those, please post back with the names.
    And then there are some you just can NOT uninstall.

davidhk, Sep 26, 2019
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. BossDweeb Win User

Windows 10 programs not listed in control panel

Your Windows Control Panel has no Programs and Features ? Or is there a Programs and Features, but Steam, etc. are not listed ?

Or are you calling the Start Menu > All Apps section the Control Panel ?

This is traditionally where all programs get uninstalled or repaired from,when an option is available. Many programs can still get uninstalled or repaired using a tool in the programs install folder.

- The main Control Panel window is only shortcuts to open those programs or Windows tools.

- With Win10 they are in the process of slowly migrating all Control Panel functions to Settings.

Installed programs are listed in... Settings > Apps > App and Features,

and this is where most people go when dealing with their software. I still prefer the more compact layout of Programs and Features though.

BossDweeb, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. How to uninstall Programs not listed in Control Panel in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall Programs listed

2. Settings panel lists already uninstalled programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings panel lists already uninstalled programs: How do I remove the no-icon entries in settings panel settings program add/remove when I click uninstall it throws me no location/path found error and program name entry stays there, it is already uninstalled by me by deleting the program folder related to it, its just empty...
  3. Programs not showing in program list in Control panel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs not showing in program list in Control panel: Hello! I have a laptop running Win10 Home. I have been trying to remove some of the programs, but they do not show in the control panel. I have also looked in the registry under Local Machine/ software/windows/current version/uninstall and the programs aren't shown there...
  4. Uninstall or Change Program window in Win 10 Control Panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall or Change Program window in Win 10 Control Panel: Have Win 10 installed on Desktop CPU and keep it updated regularly. Have a program that I would like / need to repair, but find that the Win 10 Control Panel window for Uninstall or Change a Program provides NO change or repair option only has the Uninstall option. When I...
  5. Program running that is not listed on the control panel

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Program running that is not listed on the control panel: I have a program running"Shaquille.exe and need to uninstall it, how can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-running-that-is-not-listed-on-the-control/dcaab1d0-98ba-45a5-9c68-f0850c42e727
  6. Blank Icons control panel uninstall list how to fix?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blank Icons control panel uninstall list how to fix?: Blank Icons control panel uninstall list how to fix?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-icons-control-panel-uninstall-list-how-to/416c584b-2720-4a7a-b82b-34bc6aa23665"
  7. Windows 10 programs not listed in control panel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 programs not listed in control panel: I just did a reset of Windows because of some PC issues with the "Keep my personal files" option. When I booted my computer back up, I still had steam, origin, uplay, and a couple of other programs. However, I tried opening Origin and got errors about me missing some dll....
  8. how to delete program that isn't on control panel list

how to delete program that isn't on control panel list: I am trying to delete my old Quicken program, but when I open the control panel to delete it--there is no quicken file listed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-program-that-isnt-on-control-panel/9f63c438-4ade-4d36-8c93-aa4bc7af78ca"
  9. Program listed in Control Panel not found on computer

Program listed in Control Panel not found on computer: Hello! I'm sorry if this has been asked before - if it has, I haven't been able to find it. There's a particular program listed under Control Panel on my computer that I've been trying unsuccessfully to get rid of for awhile, but I receive an error despite everything...
  10. Programs Missing From Control Panel List

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List: Trying to uninstall some apps. Some are missing from Control Panel uninstall list of apps How can I find them? Windows 10 37229

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall software in win 10

2. uninstall software in win 10 language:en