Windows 10: How to uninstall/Remove completely Xbox app Gaming Services

Discus and support How to uninstall/Remove completely Xbox app Gaming Services in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I installed the new Xbox app by windows which installed prerequisites some gaming services, I didn't like the app much so I uninstalled it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OliverKandir, Nov 15, 2020.

1. How to uninstall/Remove completely Xbox app Gaming Services

Recently I installed the new Xbox app by windows which installed prerequisites some gaming services,

I didn't like the app much so I uninstalled it, but the gaming services are still running in the background

I tried all the ways to uninstall it but nothing worked it seems a virus to me. So any way to uninstall it.

:)

OliverKandir, Nov 15, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Want to UNINSTALL XBox

Hi Kristi,

Xbox App is one of the built-in applications on Windows 10. To uninstall it from your computer, you have to perform the following steps using the Windows PowerShell:

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.  
    •  Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  

If you are unable to uninstall the app, reset Windows Store to clear the store cache and try to uninstall the Xbox app again.

Here's how to reset Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 15, 2020
  4. How to uninstall/Remove completely Xbox app Gaming Services

Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

How to uninstall/Remove completely Xbox app Gaming Services

1. How to uninstall/Remove completely Xbox app Gaming Services - Similar Threads - uninstall Remove completely

2. Will uninstalling Xbox also remove Xbox Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will uninstalling Xbox also remove Xbox Game Bar?: Just a quick yes or no question.I don't think I will play any Microsoft games but the game bar seems useful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-uninstalling-xbox-also-remove-xbox-game-bar/41d705c6-15ac-4b4b-aa96-2d0d772d6122
  3. Will uninstalling Xbox also remove Xbox Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will uninstalling Xbox also remove Xbox Game Bar?: Just a quick yes or no question.I don't think I will play any Microsoft games but the game bar seems useful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-uninstalling-xbox-also-remove-xbox-game-bar/41d705c6-15ac-4b4b-aa96-2d0d772d6122
  4. Xbox App games not fully uninstalling

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox App games not fully uninstalling: There is a full story to this and all but I'm just gonna try to cut to the chase. I tried uninstalling Doom Eternal and Halo MCC, but when it didn't free up space I did some snooping and turns out that they still exist despite me literally using the uninstall button in the...
  5. Xbox App games not fully uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App games not fully uninstalling: There is a full story to this and all but I'm just gonna try to cut to the chase. I tried uninstalling Doom Eternal and Halo MCC, but when it didn't free up space I did some snooping and turns out that they still exist despite me literally using the uninstall button in the...
  6. Xbox App games not fully uninstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to uninstall Xbox app?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to uninstall Xbox app?: I want to uninstall Xbox app from my deice running Windows 10. Recommend how. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-xbox-app/4e75f7dd-8995-4384-a7a9-7bd7bbbc0e11
  8. Unable to Remove/Uninstall an App completely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Remove/Uninstall an App completely: Dear community, So I recently downloaded an app and unfortunately got bundled up with some junk virus software. I was trying to remove the software but somehow were not able to remove it completely. It kept showing up in my list of Apps & features, but the Modify and...
  9. How to uninstall/remove service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to uninstall/remove service?: Hi. The steps in the link Bree posted for you should work to remove the infection. However, you may find that the infection will be blocking the downloads or blocking you from running them. You could try booting to Safe Mode to download the tools and run the scans, but...
  10. Uninstall Xbox One Games and Apps

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Xbox One Games and Apps: How to: Uninstall Xbox One Games and Apps How to Uninstall Games and Apps on Xbox One [img] Information The Xbox One is equipped with a 500 GB or 1 TB internal hard drive depending on which console you purchased. Most of this space is available for storing games and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Gaming Service卸载

2. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

3. how to remove xbox gaming services from windows 10

4. how to uninstall xbox app on safe mode,
  5. how to disable gamingservices.exe,
  6. gaming services uninstall,
  7. wont let me uninstall Xbox games services