Windows 10: How To Uninstall Rogue Software On Windows 10

Discus and support How To Uninstall Rogue Software On Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In some of the world, companies make rogues software under the name of Windows utility applications such as anti-virus. You can't uninstall them with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vicina, May 2, 2021.

1. vicina Win User

How To Uninstall Rogue Software On Windows 10

In some of the world, companies make rogues software under the name of Windows utility applications such as anti-virus. You can't uninstall them with those regular methods. For example. when you right mouse click on those apps on the start menu, no drop menu will show up. As a result, you won't be able to remove it with the method. The attached screenshot shows another method that doesn't work. The "uninstalling ..." never completes. Any other method can uninstall those rogue software without reinstall Windows 10? I read something about winget https://www.techradar.com/news/windows-10-now-off

:)

vicina, May 2, 2021
  2. CWCUMMINS Win User

Windows Mobile 6.1 . I cannot remove Uninstalled Software from Apllication Uninstall list

This worked! This was the only place left that the offending entry seems to have existed which made it appear in the uninstall programs list. Thanks so much! After doing all the registry editing that was suggested in this thread, THIS WORKED! Of course,
    one will want to delete the rogue registry entries as well, but this is the step necessary to remove it once and for all from the uninstall programs list. Thanks again!

CWCUMMINS, May 2, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 2, 2021
  4. How To Uninstall Rogue Software On Windows 10

Windows 10 ,installing and uninstalling software

Hi Caston,

I do appreciate your efforts and time, and will assist you with the issue.

If you install a software in Windows 10, you will find it in control panel’s programs and features window.

To uninstall a software please follow the steps below:

• Type control panel
      in the search bar and hit Enter Key.

• Click on program and features.

• Select the software you want to uninstall from the list and click on uninstall option on top.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, May 2, 2021
Thema:

How To Uninstall Rogue Software On Windows 10

1. How To Uninstall Rogue Software On Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Uninstall Rogue Software

2. How to remove a rogue software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a rogue software?: I can't kill an app shown under the "process" tag of the task manager with "end task". The app was installed by rogue software, 360 Browser. The Revo Uninstaller can't see the software. How to remove it in this case?...
  3. How to remove a rogue software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove a rogue software?: I can't kill an app shown under the "process" tag of the task manager with "end task". The app was installed by rogue software, 360 Browser. The Revo Uninstaller can't see the software. How to remove it in this case?...
  4. How to remove a rogue software?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. To Uninstall Software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To Uninstall Software: Uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel....
  6. problem in uninstallation of a software in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem in uninstallation of a software in windows 10: I've downloaded eset online scanner in my pc from edge browser in windows 10 and now when im trying to uninstall it, it's not being shown in apps and features, how can i uninstall it completely?...
  7. How to Uninstall Completely softwares

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Uninstall Completely softwares: [ATTACH] I use Your Uninstaller software but I still find some folders of uninstalled softwares in AppData/Local. For example, Marmoset Toolbag3, Quixel. Can I delete these folders?...
  8. Software uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software uninstall: I am trying to uninstall Quicken 2016. I am running windows10. I get error code 1721 when I try to uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-uninstall/4a476f38-a657-4ac2-880f-13ee9501abef
  9. How to Uninstall Software Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Uninstall Software Program: How do you uninstall a pesky third party software program in Windows 10? The program came with the PC; clicked on it to see what it was about and unfortunately could not uninstall it. When we tried to uninstall it, the program's Install Wizard Shield appeared; selected...
  10. how to completely uninstall a software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to completely uninstall a software: I installed a software two days ago. Now I wish to uninstall it completely and want my PC to be in the state as it was before installing it. A simple uninstall may leave some of the backdoor components installed by this software. Unfortunately, Windows 10 has System Restore...