Windows 10: How to uninstall Skype App in Windows 10

Discus and support How to uninstall Skype App in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Skype is Microsoft’s in-house communication tool, which is used for voice calls, video calls, messaging, sharing screen, and at many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 19, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to uninstall Skype App in Windows 10

How to uninstall Skype App in Windows 10 uninstall-Skype-App-in-Windows-10-Start-Menu-100x100.png
    How to uninstall Skype App in Windows 10 uninstall-Skype-App-in-Windows-10-Start-Menu-150x114.png Skype is Microsoft’s in-house communication tool, which is used for voice calls, video calls, messaging, sharing screen, and at many other places. While it is still in Enterprise where Microsoft products have a significant presence, it is not popular among [...]

This post How to uninstall Skype App in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Windows 10 and Skype

And not only that but also:

Windows 10 Anniversary Update will double the number of Start menu ads/promoted apps

Sure, all that stuff can be uninstalled but then again who needs more crapware

edit: without that W10 clean installation could've been much faster just like on ltsb version

clean out-of-box start menu on W10 ltsb

How to uninstall Skype App in Windows 10 windows-10-start-menu.png

Drone, Jun 19, 2019
  3. dorsetknob, Jun 19, 2019
  4. How to uninstall Skype App in Windows 10

Skype Microphone echo only on 1 Win Pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to resolve the issue?

As the issue persists with the Skype app, I suggest you to try the below if not yet tried and check if it helps:

• Try to log-in to Skype using different account on the same computer, access the microphone and check if the issue persists.
    • Try to log-in to Skype account on different computer using this account, access the microphone and check.

Also try the below if the issue still persists.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Windows app troubleshooter to check if the issue persists.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If issue still persists,

Step 2: Uninstall and re-install Skype from Windows Store.

You can also uninstall Skype app from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Right click on Skype
      and select uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.

Steps to Install Skype app:
    Log-in with administrator account, open
    Windows Store, search for Skype app and download latest version.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

How to uninstall Skype App in Windows 10

1. How to uninstall Skype App in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall Skype App

2. uninstall skype

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall skype: i have been trying to uninstall skype for some time. problem is i can't find it. it's not in the downloads or in the control panel any ideas how i can find it? skype is usless in a desktop. i use a majicjack....
  3. How to uninstall Maps app in Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to uninstall Maps app in Windows 10?: I tried this: 1. Press Windows Key + Q, and in the search box, type...
  4. Uninstall Skype

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstall Skype: If I uninstalled Skype using apps and feature, does its installation file still exist in my laptop ? submitted by /u/nocovidinthespace [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvctuf/uninstall_skype/
  5. How to uninstall Tips App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Tips App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft offers a Get Started or Tips app which helps a new Windows user become aware of the operating system, and its features. However, this app is of no use for veteran users, and even if you uninstall, it doesn’t [...] This post How to uninstall Tips...
  6. How to uninstall Calculator App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Calculator App on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 ships with many useful apps like the Calculator app. However, we rarely use the ones for which we already have better alternatives installed. Example, if you have a good Calculator app alternative installed, there’s no point in keeping [...] This...
  7. How to uninstall Weather App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Weather App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Weather is one of the favorite topics to start a conversation with almost everyone. Windows 10 offers a preinstalled Weather app which offers local weather, forecast, temperature gradient, historical data, multiple locations, and so on. However, if you are...
  8. How to uninstall Xbox App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Xbox App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you install Windows 10, there are few Microsoft apps which are either provisioned or installed as part of the OS. They might not be useful, but Microsoft recommends some essential apps like the Calculator to be available when you [...] This post How to...
  9. How do I uninstall Skype for Business

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I uninstall Skype for Business: I don't use skype, don't want it on my computer and am having a hard time removing it. Do I have to do a MS Reinstall-correction?...
  10. How to uninstall windows 10 mail app

in Browsers and Email
    How to uninstall windows 10 mail app: How do I uninstall windows 10 mail app. I think you use power shell but not sure of the commands. 23163