Windows 10: How to uninstall stand-alone operating system Win 10

Discus and support How to uninstall stand-alone operating system Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to uninstall Windows 10 completely. I have no other operating system on my computer. I do not have the original disc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarianRumens, Jun 12, 2019 at 8:37 PM.

1. How to uninstall stand-alone operating system Win 10

I want to uninstall Windows 10 completely. I have no other operating system on my computer. I do not have the original disc.

:)

MarianRumens, Jun 12, 2019 at 8:37 PM

2. Win 10 - Uninstall/Print Problems

Hi,

I appreciate for trying the steps to uninstall the printer.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Is the printer connected through wired or wireless?

• When you say “uninstall/remove device from system part just hangs with a green bar that continues blissfully” what exact error message/error code do you receive?

• Are you the admin of the computer?
    Let’s follow the steps below to uninstall the printer.

As an initial steps, I suggest you to try uninstalling the printer application through Programs and Features and check if it helps.

• If your printer connects to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.

• Search Windows for programs and features, then click Programs and Features in the list of results.

• In the list of installed programs, click your HP printer name, then click Uninstall or Yes.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software removal.

• Restart the computer.
    If the issue persists, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Reference: HP Printers - Uninstalling the Printer Software (Windows) | HP® Customer Support

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jun 12, 2019 at 8:46 PM
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

4. How to uninstall stand-alone operating system Win 10

Copy Operations with Win 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue.

• What happens when you try to attach files?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    • Which application are you talking about?
    • Which was the previous operating system installed on the computer?
    I suggest you to run the program in Compatibility mode and check if it helps, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Please reply to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 12, 2019 at 8:46 PM
Thema:

How to uninstall stand-alone operating system Win 10

1. How to uninstall stand-alone operating system Win 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall stand alone

2. How to Change Operating system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Change Operating system: How to Change Window Phone, Window Operating system into Android operating System. Phone (Microsoft Lumia 640 xl Dual Sim) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-operating-system/55af8dba-f940-4e95-bb93-d8470e599967
  3. Microsoft Excel stand alone disk.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Excel stand alone disk.: Can I purchase a Microsoft Excel stand alone disk for my DELL Desk Top computer? And, if I can, where do I purchase it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-excel-stand-alone-disk/097fac70-11ef-4894-af03-ff0d504a3595"
  4. How do I uninstall Windows Defender from Windows 10 operating system?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I uninstall Windows Defender from Windows 10 operating system?: How do I uninstall Windows Defender from Windows 10 operating system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-windows-defender-from-windows/2b461a62-b55f-435b-9ab1-b0a4aa5e6aa3
  5. Anti Virus (AV) stand alone removal tools

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anti Virus (AV) stand alone removal tools: The nature of Anti-virus (AV) programs is to protect your system from unauthorized changes. This often interferes with a clean uninstall of the program. To resolve this, many AV vendors provide a stand alone removal tool for their product. Read the links for your AV...
  6. How to uninstall a theme on win 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to uninstall a theme on win 10?: I know how to uninstall programs and such, however, I have a theme that is called AlienwareRed, and I can't find where the uninstall is for it. This theme changed all the icons etc,. I've changed the theme to a different one, but the icons are still the ones from...
  7. Office 2016 Confusion Click to install and stand alone versions

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Confusion Click to install and stand alone versions: Hi there Windows update seems to get Office Updates into a total twist. Apparently 2 ways of installing Office -- either the "Click to Install" from Ms directly or install from the MSDN iso. If you install from the "Click to install" then updates come via clicking...
  8. Stand alone driver for Killer networking suite?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stand alone driver for Killer networking suite?: Currently have an MSI GT80 laptop and really getting annoyed with all the slow connections, drops etc with this suite (i'm sure its the culprit as reading other reviews posts etc) and wondering how i can go about getting rid of the suite and installing a standard driver from...
  9. starting up a stand-alone .exe file during booting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    starting up a stand-alone .exe file during booting: I have a stand-alone .exe file, which I would like to start automatically during booting. Putting a shortcut in the W10 startup folder does not do the job. Does this only work for installed programs? 39463
  10. Could Windows 10 Be the Last Stand-Alone Windows Release?

in Windows 10 News
    Could Windows 10 Be the Last Stand-Alone Windows Release?: Microsoft finally shared more details about Windows 10 in a press conference on Wednesday, and in addition to all those great features that will come in the operating system, the company also revealed a little bit of something that might hint at what the future of Windows is...