Windows 10: how to uninstall then reinstall messenger on Windows 10 Facebook?

Discus and support how to uninstall then reinstall messenger on Windows 10 Facebook? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to uninstall then reinstall messenger on Windows 10 Facebook?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WillimDunlap, Dec 22, 2019.

1. how to uninstall then reinstall messenger on Windows 10 Facebook?

how to uninstall then reinstall messenger on Windows 10 Facebook?

:)

WillimDunlap, Dec 22, 2019

2. facebook messenger program remove

The messenger app was not listed

EstherCarrick, Jan 6, 2020
  3. thomcats Win User
    I want to remove Facebook Messenger

I found today that Facebook had installed Messenger to take care of all my messages. I hate the interface and I hate the idea of an installation I haven't chosen myself. Is there a way to uninstall Messenger on Facebook and get back the simple ordinary text in which way I used to get/send my message? So far I haven't found any setting which will allow me to do so. I would be very grateful for any suggestion.

Kindest Regards
    *Think

thomcats, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

facebook messenger program remove

Hi,

If you wish to remove Facebook Messenger application on your PC, please follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Search the Messenger app for Facebook.
    • Select the application then click Uninstall.

Please check the application from your phone as well if wish not to receive messages from the Messenger, you may uninstall the application.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

1. how to uninstall then reinstall messenger on Windows 10 Facebook? - Similar Threads - uninstall reinstall messenger

2. Windows 10 and Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 and Facebook Messenger: Back in December after a Windows Update I started having issue's with Facebook Messenger launching (Windows Store version), both Stable and Beta. The splash screen with the logo comes up but then it closes. I have reset it, uninstalled... nothing fixed it. In Event Viewer is...
  3. Facebook Messenger app - cannot uninstall it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger app - cannot uninstall it.: I downloaded the Facebook Messenger app for my PC. It was unsatisfactory, so I removed the app. It, however, keeps showing up on booting. I am unable to locate it in apps to remove it again....
  4. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook Messenger: Hi I am getting the following message when I try to make a video call. However it does not allow me to turn the camera and mic on. Can you help? Please allow camera and microphone access Allow Messenger to use your camera and microphone so that others on the call can see and...
  5. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: I could not make an audio call from FB Messenger but I could on Viber and Zoom. I plan to uninstall, reinstall Messenger but I don't see the app on the uninstall app of the control panel. Facebook app is not also there. What shall I do? Thank you. Elvie...
  6. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: How do I remove facebook messenger from my desktop computer and if I do can I still get messages on my desktop (windows 10). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger/6d59e6d1-b30e-4beb-b87a-9e545a37ee84
  7. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This doesn't happen when I...
  8. Facebook reinstalled but Messenger will not work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facebook reinstalled but Messenger will not work.: I deleted Facebook from Windows because Messenger was hanging up. Now I have Facebook reinstalled but Messenger will not work. Anyone ever had this happen? Thanks...
  9. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Support
    Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....
  10. Uninstalled Facebook & Messenger App.

Uninstalled Facebook & Messenger App.: Facebook & Messenger have not worked at all since the last two updates. They are still working on my Asus Laptop & Lumia 950xl smart phone. The apps are just not to work on my PC. Which is running Window 10 Pro. Have tried just about everything I can think of. I think it's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall messenger windows 10

2. facebook messenger uninstall and reinstall

3. how to uninstall facebook then reinstall facebook

4. should i uninstall messenger and then reinstall it?,
  5. reinstall messenger on pc,
  6. reinstall facebook messenger on desktop,
  7. How do I uninstall and then resinstall Facebook on my laptop,
  8. what happens when i uninstall facebook and then reinstall it,
  9. how do i uninstall messenger in windows 10,
  10. how do I uninstall my private messenger then reinstall it ?,
  11. how to uninstall and reinstall messenger app,