Windows 10: How to uninstall Tips App in Windows 10

Discus and support How to uninstall Tips App in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft offers a Get Started or Tips app which helps a new Windows user become aware of the operating system, and its features.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 6, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to uninstall Tips App in Windows 10

How to uninstall Tips App in Windows 10 Tips-App-Windows-10-100x100.png
    How to uninstall Tips App in Windows 10 Tips-App-Windows-10-150x84.png Microsoft offers a Get Started or Tips app which helps a new Windows user become aware of the operating system, and its features. However, this app is of no use for veteran users, and even if you uninstall, it doesn’t [...]

This post How to uninstall Tips App in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 6, 2019
  2. weddieddy Win User

Uninstall Help+Tips

I already have limited space on my Lumia 820 as it is. I'm also pretty proficient at using Windows Phone. I think the ability to uninstall the Help+Tips app from the app list in Lumia phones.

weddieddy, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Problems with the email app in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Mail app and configure the account again. Please follow the steps to uninstall the mail app.

Please follow the following steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
      • Click File > Run New Task
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
      • Type Powershell.
      • This will open a new powershell.
      • Type the following get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps*

| remove-appxpackage
    After performing uninstallation, I suggest you to reinstall the app from Windows store and check if it helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 6, 2019
  4. How to uninstall Tips App in Windows 10

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

That is so cool that you made this program. I had it down to about two steps, using a paste of a text list. I had been doing clean installs of win 10 and this little program of yours is a lifesaver.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...tml#post509959

Jerry Delacruz, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

How to uninstall Tips App in Windows 10

1. How to uninstall Tips App in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall Tips App

2. How to use Windows 10 Photos app – Tips and Tricks

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Windows 10 Photos app – Tips and Tricks: [ATTACH]Windows 10 Photos app is more than a capable gallery app. This default gallery app in Windows 10 PCs is capable of doing much more than just showing you the pictures and playing videos on your PC. You can edit your pictures/videos and add various effects using the...
  3. How to uninstall Maps app in Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to uninstall Maps app in Windows 10?: I tried this: 1. Press Windows Key + Q, and in the search box, type...
  4. Tips App?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tips App?: I have just recently upgraded to the Windows Insider Program Latest release Fast Ring. After i downloaded and installed i wanted to know what was new, so i went looking for the Tips app but it didn't exist. Are Microsoft removing the app? Is there an alternative?...
  5. How to uninstall Skype App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Skype App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Skype is Microsoft’s in-house communication tool, which is used for voice calls, video calls, messaging, sharing screen, and at many other places. While it is still in Enterprise where Microsoft products have a significant presence, it is not popular among...
  6. How to uninstall Calculator App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Calculator App on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 ships with many useful apps like the Calculator app. However, we rarely use the ones for which we already have better alternatives installed. Example, if you have a good Calculator app alternative installed, there’s no point in keeping [...] This...
  7. How to uninstall Weather App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Weather App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Weather is one of the favorite topics to start a conversation with almost everyone. Windows 10 offers a preinstalled Weather app which offers local weather, forecast, temperature gradient, historical data, multiple locations, and so on. However, if you are...
  8. How to uninstall Mail App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Mail App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers a Mail app when you install Windows 10. It is one of the essential apps which Microsoft introduces as part of the OS. However, many use the browser to check emails or even a third party email [...] This post How to uninstall Mail App in...
  9. How to uninstall Xbox App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Xbox App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you install Windows 10, there are few Microsoft apps which are either provisioned or installed as part of the OS. They might not be useful, but Microsoft recommends some essential apps like the Calculator to be available when you [...] This post How to...
  10. How to uninstall windows 10 mail app

in Browsers and Email
    How to uninstall windows 10 mail app: How do I uninstall windows 10 mail app. I think you use power shell but not sure of the commands. 23163