Windows 10: How to Uninstall Toolbar

Discus and support How to Uninstall Toolbar in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how to uninstall [Original Title: toolbar]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WadeHorne, Mar 10, 2019.

1. WadeHorne Win User

How to Uninstall Toolbar

how to uninstall

[Original Title: toolbar]

:)

WadeHorne, Mar 10, 2019

2. Need help on uninstalling Ask toolbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to uninstall Ask toolbar. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know how you have installed the toolbar and in which browser have you installed the toolbar.

Ask tool bar mostly comes as bundled as a part of various other applications and add-ons.

If you are running internet Explorer, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to delete it.

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Gear like icon.

• Select "Manage add-ons”.

• Select all the extensions that are associated with Ask.com and the files which you do not know, and Disable them one by one.
    To change the default search engine back to Bing (by default on Internet Explorer):

• Click on "Search Providers" in the right pane of the same "Manage Add-ons" window.

• If Ask.com will show up in the list. Click on the "Remove" button at the bottom.

• Click on "Bing" and then the "Set as Default" button.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Tabasco Win User
    Zonealarm FTD toolbar listed in apps, Will not uninstall

I have no idea where it came from, but "Zonealarm FTD toolbar" appears in my list of apps. When I click to uninstall, the "modify" and "uninstall" buttons are grayed out and inactive.

Google searched around and apparently not a common problem. Attempted to uninstall with CCleaner but "Zonealarm FTD toolbar" does not show up in CCleaner's list of apps. Malwarebytes does not pick up on it either.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Tabasco, Mar 10, 2019
  4. fussybob Win User

How to Uninstall Toolbar

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

How to Uninstall Toolbar

1. How to Uninstall Toolbar - Similar Threads - Uninstall Toolbar

2. how do I uninstall Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I uninstall Microsoft 365: it is ridden with defects I want to get an older version of Office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-microsoft-365/c8048ca3-5956-4882-9201-8decbab2e4f1
  3. how do I uninstall Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I uninstall Microsoft 365: it is ridden with defects I want to get an older version of Office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-microsoft-365/c8048ca3-5956-4882-9201-8decbab2e4f1
  4. how do I uninstall Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to uninstall Istart toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to uninstall Istart toolbar: Hey guys, So I recently noticed a toolbar on my desktop that I did not install and I don't know where it came from. It is called Istart and aparently its not great to have. I have tried to uninstall it but can't find the program on the uninstall list. I have used task manager...
  6. Unable to uninstall Istart toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall Istart toolbar: Hey guys, So I recently noticed a toolbar on my desktop that I did not install and I don't know where it came from. It is called Istart and aparently its not great to have. I have tried to uninstall it but can't find the program on the uninstall list. I have used task manager...
  7. uninstall or change a program is not opening from the toolbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uninstall or change a program is not opening from the toolbar: i'm not able to access "uninstall or change a program " from the toolbar. To understand this problem i'm attaching a video link. please check it out. Link : https://youtu.be/FITYBh_C_eI...
  8. Yahoo toolbar can't uninstall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo toolbar can't uninstall: Whenever i attempt to uninstall yahoo toolbar from control panel, it can't be uninstall and avg detected unyt_bs.exe virus when trying to uninstall. Now what can i do to remove it from control panel???...
  9. Cannot uninstall a program (IE toolbar)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot uninstall a program (IE toolbar): I was trying to uninstall internet explorer toolbars, which I have never used and don't even know when they had been installed. (BTW, I am not using IE very often, but sometimes I really need to use it to access some sites due to Active X issues) So, I managed to uninstall...
  10. Zonealarm FTD toolbar listed in apps, Will not uninstall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zonealarm FTD toolbar listed in apps, Will not uninstall: I have no idea where it came from, but "Zonealarm FTD toolbar" appears in my list of apps. When I click to uninstall, the "modify" and "uninstall" buttons are grayed out and inactive. Google searched around and apparently not a common problem. Attempted to uninstall with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get antivirus error when uninstalling yahoo toolbar