Windows 10: How to uninstall Torrent RT FREE Plus

Discus and support How to uninstall Torrent RT FREE Plus in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed Torrent RT FREE Plus but have nothing but trouble with it. It will do partial download then post an error. How can I uninstall it. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wilky177, Feb 16, 2020.

1. wilky177 Win User

How to uninstall Torrent RT FREE Plus

I installed Torrent RT FREE Plus but have nothing but trouble with it. It will do partial download then post an error. How can I uninstall it. I tried deleting from the registry as there is no uninstall in 'Program and Features' but it just writes itself back. Help!!

:)

wilky177, Feb 16, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How to uninstall Torrent RT FREE Plus :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 16, 2020
  3. movie torrent plus maximum error reporting

dear sir

i have purchase paid version of movie torrent plus maximum from window store but it is not working since last 2 month's

and continue till date & not been shown in window store also.

please resolve this issue

regards

manish

manish kumardb, Feb 16, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Default App for Downloading torrent files

George

You say a right click produces 'Open in New Tab' . . . are you right clicking the magnet file on a page in your web browser?

You need to download the torrent file to the downloads folder on your PC

Then right click the torrent file on your PC and follow the steps above

You are correct uTorrent or BitTorrent will not show up in the list of Default Apps because that is not really installed on your PC like a conventional App, it is simply copied to the folder I listed above when you install it

DaveM121, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

1. How to uninstall Torrent RT FREE Plus - Similar Threads - uninstall Torrent FREE

2. how can I uninstall MCAFEE scan plus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I uninstall MCAFEE scan plus?: how can I uninstall MCAFEE scan plus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-uninstall-mcafee-scan-plus/a70cbbfd-7721-48f0-ae5f-1184c64e34eb
  3. how can I uninstall MCAFEE scan plus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I uninstall MCAFEE scan plus?: how can I uninstall MCAFEE scan plus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-uninstall-mcafee-scan-plus/a70cbbfd-7721-48f0-ae5f-1184c64e34eb
  4. how can I uninstall MCAFEE scan plus?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bit torrent uninstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit torrent uninstallation: I wanted to tell you that I uninstall bit torrent from my laptop bit it's some hidden files are showing names bit torrent helper. So can I delete this hidden files because I already uninstalled bit torrent from my laptop. And I also want to know will this files created...
  6. Bit torrent uninstallation

Bit torrent uninstallation: I wanted to tell you that I uninstall bit torrent from my laptop bit it's some hidden files are showing names bit torrent helper. So can I delete this hidden files because I already uninstalled bit torrent from my laptop. And I also want to know will this files created...
  7. money plus sunset free version

money plus sunset free version: I have installed the free version on my desktop and my laptop. My wife makes all the entries, then backs it up and sends me a copy so we both have access to our info. This is replacing our use of Quicken as it is no longer useful. The backup will not go to a flash drive, so I...
  8. Decent (Ad Free) Bit Torrent client for Windows

Decent (Ad Free) Bit Torrent client for Windows: Hi folks Looking for a decent Bit torrent client for windows (ad free please) comparable to deluge on Linux. There's plenty of legit reasons to use torrent sites -- I'm downloading latest iso of arch linux -- absolutely nothing wrong !!! -- a lot of software suppliers...
  9. Uninstall Reimage plus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall Reimage plus?: How can I uninstall reimage plus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-reimage-plus/3dca7c0d-1d72-4aad-9738-d3c56b3e9ad1"
  10. Free pdf reader plus

Free pdf reader plus: It was already asked some time ago to suggest free simple pdf readers. In fact I have the same question, but added some extras apart from reading only. I would like to be able to: rotating (90 or 180 degrees), combining pdf's, extracting pages, deleting pages, inserting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deleting torrent RT free from computer

2. delete torrent rt

3. how to uninstall torren rt

4. torrent free rt plus wont uninstall windows 10