Windows 10: How to uninstall update 1803 and "Adobe Flash Player Security Update"?

Discus and support How to uninstall update 1803 and "Adobe Flash Player Security Update"? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A few weeks ago I suddenly had issues with 1 out of 3 of my household PCs. For whatever reason, even though the other 2 PCs could intermittently see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by varxtis, Jun 4, 2018.

1. varxtis Win User

How to uninstall update 1803 and "Adobe Flash Player Security Update"?

A few weeks ago I suddenly had issues with 1 out of 3 of my household PCs. For whatever reason, even though the other 2 PCs could intermittently see the 3rd on the network and the 3rd could intermittently see the other 2, I was not able to access the files between them. I quickly realized that everything network related, beyond internet access on the one, was just plain not working. I found "How to fix Network Discovery in Windows 10" on youtube, which seemed to be related to file sharing. So I gave it a go. Followed all the steps. Still nothing. Made me wonder why the heck now. Why so suddenly when it worked perfectly fine before going to bed 5hrs prior. Then it occurred to me that I had to log in. That only happens if I've restarted the PC, which I hadnt; If there was a power outage, which there wasn't; Or there was an update. Ding ding. Checked updates: Apparently the 1803 update and the "Adobe Flash Player Security Update" came through my update pipeline and didn't ask me before installing for some reason. I uninstalled the updates. FIXED!!! Everything worked perfectly the way it should.

The other day, it happened again. Found the updates had gone through once again. But this time, it wont let me uninstall the updates. I tried that show/hide program from microsoft that temporarily hides the update, but thats only if the update hasn't been installed.

Please help. This is frustrating as heck. How do I get rid of Update 1803 and the "Adobe Flash Player Security Update"?

:)

varxtis, Jun 4, 2018
  2. hmm4now Win User

Security update for Adobe Flash Player obstructs

Security update for Adobe Flash Player obstructs the performance of my computer. I have to delete this security and Adobe every time it downloads which is daily.

hmm4now, Jun 9, 2018
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Adobe Flash Player NOT Working

Hi,

To assist you better, let us know which browser you are using, which build of Windows 10 is installed I your system and check whether the issue persists in Internet Explorer as well.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the flash player and check if it helps.

If you have installed adobe flash player manually then, it is possible to uninstall the application from program and features.

To uninstall, go to Program & features (Press Windows key
    + R key, type appwiz.cpl and press Enter
    Key), find the flash player and uninstall it. Try installing the flash player again.

If it is not installed manually, I suggest you to install all the Windows update (if any). Since the adobe flash comes inbuilt in Windows 10 and it will be updated through Windows 10.

• Press Windows key + I key and click on
      Update & security Windows Update.

• Click on Check for updates.

• Install the pending updates (if any).

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 9, 2018
Thema:

How to uninstall update 1803 and "Adobe Flash Player Security Update"?

1. How to uninstall update 1803 and "Adobe Flash Player Security Update"? - Similar Threads - uninstall update 1803

2. Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105: Over on Techspot they have poster Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105 In the "how to use this software" section there was this (its the "Copy/Run" at the very bottom that I'm concerned about): Download the uninstaller for Flash Player The Flash Player uninstaller...
  3. Adobe Flash player updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Flash player updates: If there is no future support for Flash Player, why do I need to download updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player-updates/1f17e359-1e94-4294-abf9-fc9dc23457d9
  4. Adobe flash player updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe flash player updates: Why do I need updates if not supported after 12/31/20? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player-updates/b1d39773-6b5d-41e0-b069-9bfa700b0987
  5. Windows update is stuck due to Security Update for Adobe Flash Player

Windows update is stuck due to Security Update for Adobe Flash Player: I encountered windows update being stuck for long time due to 2020-06 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems KB4561600. The other updates could not be installed due to Security Update for Adobe Flash Player. This has happened...
  6. Adobe Flash Player Update

Adobe Flash Player Update: Doesn't Windows do Adobe Flash Player updates anymore? I used to get the standard update every month along with the Cumulative update but that hasn't happened since September. [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows update/adobe flash player

Windows update/adobe flash player: Since installing newest window update on 08/17/2019 games I play through facebook like spades and backgammon won't work because it says adobe flashplayer is disabled...how do I fix this issue?...
  8. Adobe Flash Player updates

Adobe Flash Player updates: I have several "Adobe Flash Player" updates that require a restart. After a restart they still do not install. This does not work. None will install. What can I do. Using Windows 10....
  9. Adobe Flash Player Updates for IE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Adobe Flash Player Updates for IE: Anyone know what's going on with MS Update for Adobe Flash Player for IE? My installed version per Windows Updates is 19.0.0.207 current version is now 19.0.0.226. These are supposed to be updated by MS but haven't been for about a week now. 26961
  10. Adobe Flash Player update

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash Player update: Version 18.0.0.232 http://www.cso.com.au/article/581746/patch-tuesday-adobe-fixes-34-flash-bugs-microsoft-fixes-edge-browser/ Adobe - Flash Player 15503

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have windos os 1803 and flash player is getting blocked

2. how delete flash player from windows updates

3. delete KB4471331

4. adobe flash 7/12/18 windows bluescreen update 1803,
  5. windows version 1803 wont work flash player,
  6. sccm adr for 1803 flash player security updates,
  7. adobe flash not working windows 10 1803,
  8. windows 1803 flash,
  9. flashplayer problems with 1803,
  10. Security update for Adobe Flash Player,
  11. win 10 pro version 1803 adobe flash player does not work,