Windows 10: How to uninstall updates to previous version of Office?

Discus and support How to uninstall updates to previous version of Office? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I used to have Office 2013, but I recently upgraded to Office 2019. However, these updates still seem to remain.They don't appear in the uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Arnav Bhate, Aug 1, 2021.

1. How to uninstall updates to previous version of Office?

I used to have Office 2013, but I recently upgraded to Office 2019. However, these updates still seem to remain.They don't appear in the uninstall updates section. So how would I be able to uninstall them?I have Windows 10 Home 21H1 19043.1151

:)

Arnav Bhate, Aug 1, 2021

2. Unable to uninstall an old version of Microsoft Office

I am running Windows 10. I recently upgraded to Microsoft Office 2016, and want to remove my previous version, Microsoft Office 97 Professional. I went to uninstall programs, and when I click on it, it tells me to insert the CD from which I first installed
    the program. After I go through the steps, it tells me that the program has been removed, but Office 97 still shows in my programs, and opens when I click on the icon on the taskbar. I even tried using two different uninstall programs (Wise and Revo), but
    neither shows the program in the list of programs to choose from for uninstalling. I also tried deleting the files from my programs folder manually, but it won't work because it tells me the files can't be deleted because the folder or a file in it is in
    use. I have space to leave the previous version, but can't see it taking up disk space when I'm not going to use it.

MicLaMarca, Aug 1, 2021
  3. harrymc Win User
    harrymc, Aug 1, 2021
  4. How to uninstall updates to previous version of Office?

Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

How to uninstall updates to previous version of Office?

1. How to uninstall updates to previous version of Office? - Similar Threads - uninstall updates previous

2. How to reinstall a previously uninstalled KB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall a previously uninstalled KB?: Windows 10 Home 64bit italianI accidentally uninstalled KB5034441Now it doesn't show up anymore in the available updates; on the contrary it is still present in the cronology see screenshots belowWhat steps should I do to reinstall it = to force the reinstallation?...
  3. How to reinstall a previously uninstalled KB?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall a previously uninstalled KB?: Windows 10 Home 64bit italianI accidentally uninstalled KB5034441Now it doesn't show up anymore in the available updates; on the contrary it is still present in the cronology see screenshots belowWhat steps should I do to reinstall it = to force the reinstallation?...
  4. How to reinstall a previously uninstalled KB?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to revert taskbar to the previous version

How to revert taskbar to the previous version: Hello, I would like to ask for a solution on how to revert the taskbar to the previous version. So my windows recently had an update, I waited for around 30 minutes after the update is complete, I opened my laptop then the taskbar and a few windows app changed. soo this is...
  6. A previous version of vc_runtimeminimum.msi cannot be uninstalled, please help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A previous version of vc_runtimeminimum.msi cannot be uninstalled, please help me: So when ever i open a file that needs microsoft visual studio c++ 2016 or above, this happens, So i tried downloading Microsoft C++ 2019, But it said an older version is already installed, so i went to the uninstall app and tried uninstalling all the Microsoft C++ i have, And...
  7. How to restore to previous version ?

How to restore to previous version ?: A few days ago windows 10 updated itself to the latest version. I've never had any problems with updates but after this one there are many. I have windows 10 pro Version 1903 18362,388 OS Build. Here are the problems : 1. When my computer goes to sleep mode, after I want to...
  8. How to Uninstall Previous Versions of .NET Core?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Uninstall Previous Versions of .NET Core?: I have installed the latest versions of .NET Core to fill in my free space of my hard drive, so I want to uninstall the previous versions of .NET Core. SDK, Windows Server, and so on. 1.x.x, 2.x.x, 3.x.x, and so on....
  9. Previous versions

Previous versions: Hello there! In System properties, system protection is "on" for C and E drive I can also see 5 restore point when i click "system restore" from control panel's System properties But when i click on restore previous version on any of the folder in those two drives it...
  10. Office 2016 Trial Version Will Not Uninstall Entirely

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Trial Version Will Not Uninstall Entirely: Please open an elevated Command Prompt and run following command: If your installed Office is 32 bit: cd "\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16" -- OR -- If your installed Office is 64 bit: cd "\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16" Now run following...